The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CLASSIC MISTAKE! MUST READ!

bountyhunter

affiliate
While everybody has been there done that here is a story word for word from another forum I am in. PLEASE READ!
This as you will see is a CLASSIC MISTAKE.. that all new marketers should not fall into!
READ MORE!

Help Me Out PLEASE! IM DONE with IM!
Hi Respected BBHF Members,
It's been 4 years i am trying to earn online and every time i invest i fail. But now IM has left me with nothing.. I am dead broke..! Now i also dont have a JOB! Can somebody help me? Please I wonder how long im gonna lose money and never made anything back. fml You can ask me my skype. Im done with IM. I have no words ... ! Im stressed, badly tired mentally.

In this post he is replying to other members of the forum who have gave him advice on how to recover!

Thanks for the concern. And kind words, Yes we are a family here.

My biggest problem is i dont focus on one income stream. And while doing all this and checking out other stuff, i have spend $1000's from my savings and now im broke.

I have literally spent all of my savings. I dont wanna do paid traffic again ever...! Then i though of giving a shot to create a FB Fan Page, and then when Facebook changed its algorithm my reach drifted away and my fan pages are dead and have sold all of them.

Now to be honest i'm not strong enough to do "TESTING" i have already done a lot and don't have money for testing. I did made some websites for adsense but im not writer so i had to outsource the articles and all then i tried seo to get some traffic i failed badly. So now im in to product creation. There was a good thread in VIP section i read that...! I dont know if im gonna get something out of it .. product creation is the last thing left. :(

I tried almost everything and i DONT KNOW WHY THE F@@K i don't stick to one thing. When i go half way spend some $$$'s then my mind goes; "Im not doing it right" F**K it .. Boom everything is over !!!
Seriously! I am not blaming anyone, i am just not able to focus since last 4 years this one is 5th.

The point I want DRIVE across here is if you CAN'T FOCUS then you will everytime LOSE MONEY.

RULE of THUMB

If you going to do something in this field of business you got to FOCUS on one VERTICAL.
Then you must ALWAYS SET a BUDGET. (meaning set aside what you can afford to lose).
Always have a exit plan at whatever you do.
Research everything and ALWAYS ALWAYS remember KNOWLEDGE is EVERYTHING! You can never learn enough! The more you know...The more you will grow...
Test your plan before you grow your plan. People this is half the battle.... TESTING
If you don't test how will you know what is working???? Makes sense RIGHT!
Tracking as you go will show you how your testing is working. Tracking also tells you when to stop the bleeding as we call it.....Bleeding a little is ok but you got to know when your bleeding to death to get out. And move on to the next show! Don't GIVE UP! Work smarter not harder! And KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! (KISS). While we sometimes all make mistakes if you don't learn from your mistakes then you will do that mistake over again.

Don't be like the person that made this mistake.... Do get hooked on the shiney new course WSO crap that don't work.... Pick SOMETHING THAT EXCITES YOU learn it and do it....You Master that one thing you picked because you added value to it which means you can profit from it....
Anything you can add VALUE, QUALITY, and a NEED I promise SOMEBODY WILL BUY IT! It is just the way it works.

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! Because when you leap you may not land where you want to!!! And TRUST ME it is gonna HURT!

Last edited:
banners
Back