The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Christmas traffic

temi

affiliate
I wonder if any of the members here did anything special to attract Christmas traffic, I think optimisation for Christmas traffic was done many months ago as now is really the time to start havesting such traffic.

I enjoy when sites put up a little bit decorations. Like snowflakes and stuff like that. It looks nice and it makes you want to stay

I'm planning some decorations and also a couple of surprises on some of my sites...
what can I do? I love Christmas! :)

I really haven't started anything for Christmas this year, because it happened so many things in the period I should normally prepare websites for the holiday. And for sure I will not add anything ( like decorations ) on the website, because for the moment there are other things prior to that.

Nope i don't plan on it. I have different people from different countries. I'm not sure who celebrates Christmas and who doesnt, I don't want to offend anyone.

Also i havn't got much time to decorate. I'm so bust i wish there was more time in the day to do everything i wanted too,

But I don't think Christmas decoration offend non Christians, I am not a Christian and I love Christma decoration on sites and in the street.

Well last year in my old city. There was this huge debate about how wal-mart was banned from using "Merry Christmas" and they had to use "Happy Holidays" Because people were offended if wal-mart used merry christmas. I don't see the problem but sometimes i wonder about people

I see your point, I think we should be tolerant of one another's festivity be it Christmas or Diwali.

banners
Back