The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Christmas T-shirt Idea 2015

What do you think about this ? I launched this campaign on FB ads as an ugly christmas sweater and failed miserably :D
upload_2015-12-14_21-34-19.png

My initial reaction was, I don't get it. But, I'm older 'n dirt, so looked it up, it's a dance or rap song or something. I didn't read the specifics, only the search results. :)

Now, these are ugly Christmas sweaters: ugly christmas sweater - Google Search

This dance went viral and I've expected better results, If you 've been following the Music/Clothing industry Drake's hotline bling sweater was the hit of this Christmas. sold out within hours, in fact, I was thinking about it the first time his video came out, but I was afraid of some copyright infringement

This dance went viral and I've expected better results, If you 've been following the Music/Clothing industry Drake's hotline bling sweater was the hit of this Christmas. sold out within hours, in fact, I was thinking about it the first time his video came out, but I was afraid of some copyright infringement

Naw, I'm a girl but I don't follow fashion and stuff. Don't have the patience for it.

You're wise to worry about copyright infringement. Don't ever do that. :)

I set up 3 Banners, this one got almost 50% of clicks LOL "ugly banners work better"
For me it looks like the femine design, as well as the color of your ads, don't charming. I think this is the cause that you aren't able to win your game. Try to re-design your banner ads.

Yup, I have updated when the sale started I think you failed to notice. So far made over 3000+ sales this year. People are love to buy the funny Christmas T-shirt design like Hillary Clinton T-shirt.

Really, I missed it? Oops, sorry! Glad sales are going well! Sounds like you'll end the year on a positive note.:)

banners
Back