The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

christmas at the macs

whiskymac

That magic time of the year again and I had a great time, mrs mac, the wee macs and myself never stopped, for 2 weeks we had friends round for meals or a bite o supper, yep drank way 2 much ( but not all at once) sang my heart oot and as normal only new the first verse of all the xmas songs. santa came and made a very long stop at whisky hoose as he always does and im skint (broke) but it was worth it.Then no sooner was i recovering from christmas when hogmany was on me doorstep, yep you got it we had loads o friends round again got all the food ready for the bells (midnight) when the power went oot, bugger me was my calm reaction but this scot was not deterred oot with candles on with the kilt and and sang every scots song i could remember well ok the first verse.Went oot to first fit (visit) the neighbours a wee walk away had a hell o a time keeping the old kilt doon but then after another wee dram didnna bother.
Now back to work and looking forward to burns day 25 jan.
Hope you all have a great new year make loads o cash but above all else...............have loads of fun.
And if you get fed up you can always party at whisky hoose but only if you ken (know) the words to a whole song.

May you never be short o whisky........mac!

banners
Back