The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Choosing of Cloud VPS

When you say promoting mobile offers, you mean on a website or ?

Because that will help alot in helping you with choosing.

Those packages are not SSD servers. Speed is really important when it come to mobile. If you're only looking to host landing pages, it's best to host them on a CDN.
Optimize PageSpeed of Affiliate Landing Pages with a CDN

If not go for a SSD cloud provider,
Best Unmanaged VPS Hosting for Prosper202, WordPress, etc.

PS - I found their packages expensive. The one with 1024 MB RAM is $20 while others provide SSD of the same specs for $10. You're better off them.
Thanks for sharing ya.

It seems that hosting on CDN is a cheaper option for me now?

Yes definitely, and CDN is more than just hosting. It'll also do some basic optimizing like gzip compression, image optimization etc.. And you don't have to worry about your server going down. That does happen with VPS.

Yes definitely, and CDN is more than just hosting. It'll also do some basic optimizing like gzip compression, image optimization etc.. And you don't have to worry about your server going down. That does happen with VPS.
Dont mind me asking another question.

I am using adsbridge...Do you guys think is alright to host on their site (CDN) for the new comer? and later move on to CDN

I am using adsbridge...Do you guys think is alright to host on their site (CDN) for the new comer? and later move on to CDN

I'm sorry. I never used adsbridge, so can't answer. But i'm thinking it probably will be ok.

When choosing the hosting package from a service provider, be sure that the person has SSD storage capabilities.The reason being that speed is very key in this field and when you use the normal servers, there will be a lag for sure. This is very crucial. Also make sure that you have had a look and the bandwidth that you are being given. Unlimited bandwidth is the best options.

If your sole purpose is for hosting landing page then you should use Getresponse, Unbounce, Leadpages, etc. Thus your hosting speed will always be excellent. The cost is not that high considering the fact that you are given beautiful landing page templates for usage.

In terms of cloud storage, I personally favor Amazon AWS or Google cloud ($300 credits valid for three month usage). Google cloud is generous as there is no auto billing at the end of the free credit subscription. If you have four credits card, it means that you can use a year of free cloud hosting service from Google.

What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

Another feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

MI
Back