The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cheapest domains?

where can you buy the cheapest domains with whois privacy guard?

Hi. I'm new. But I'd like to submit an answer to this question. The cheapest domains I've found are the .info domains at namecheap.com. They are $2.99 for the first year with whois privacy guard thrown in for free. Hope this helps.

Namecheap will eventually shut your domains down if you're going to be running them with Facebook by the way. I had a few accounts shut down, and urm, when viral and suddenly your shit is f*cked you can't do anything is the most annoying thing ever..

I'm using 123-reg.co.uk at the moment and tbh their domains are very overpriced i'd been paying around £11 for a .info which is like $17? Stupid really concidering GoDaddy do a 10 .info domains offer for like $10? :/

Anyway if you can use Godaddy go with them.. I can't for certain reasons lol

@Loot - This is good to know. I have about 15 domains with Namecheap. Using them to try different things. I was planning on keeping the ones that turned out to be profitable when it's time to renew and letting the rest lapse. If I get anything going that's profitable, I may transfer the domain to GoDaddy, based on your info.

does anybody know a place to get .com domains in bulk. there used to be guys on bhw who could get you 100 domains for $300 that had just been mailed hard on.

Haven't seen anything like that around in a while, would be a nice resource to have access to.

Godaddy, Hostgator, and Bluehost are the most credible and reliable web hosting companies in the world. They are in top of their industries so why don't you give it a try.

banners
Back