The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

changed from Adsense to CPA or Pay Per Call

schleprock

I switched a site I originally built for Adsense to pay per call. I am in a very competitive niche (addiction) and just could not do enough off site SEO to get a decent spot in the SERPs.

So I have sort of decided to drive traffic to it with ZeroPark and see what happens. The PPC ads are in place but I was thinking of adding some more CPA stuff.

ThePPCall are banner ads with a phone number. Everything I am reading says I should send traffic to a landing page, yet my site has no LP. It has banners on about 140 pages of content. (site stats: DA 40, inner pages in teens to low twenty's)

How do I make it work if I do not have a landing page? Or can I? Should I forget about the site and just go with an LP, or can I put my LP inside of my site?
(I have 140 pages of content that is all closely related that I can point to that LP, I also have been working on a Web 2.0 network that I can get links from immediately, if needed) Should I use SEO to deliver some traffic to LP and pay for the rest?

As I mentioned, I want to add some more CPA too. Stop smoking is a big topic among people with addiction problems. I'm a drunk (retired) and probably 80% of my drunk friends smoked and hated it, so it seems complimentary. Would this have clickable banners, or would I go with a LP for that too.

I have tried to read as much as I can but much of the information I come across tells me how to join a CPA network, or how to eo other basic tasks that I have already done. Is there a resource for someone in my situation that I can read?

For instance, I saw a Max Bounty smoking offer that paid 2 bucks for a email submit. But the offer showed that the EPC was $0.03. I could not find any good tutorials on Max Bounty about how to evaluate offers. The $0.03 seems pretty horrible to me, but what do I know. If I can get clicks for $0.001 than that is a good markup. All I would need to do is scale everything up.
How do I evaluate this stuff?

I did read this post:
How to choose CPA offer for CPA newbies | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
and it was helpful. but the more I know the less I am likely to lose. I would like to break even (hopefully do better) with my first run.

Last edited:
Just been tinking, I have been working wit adsense and the perecentage of returns I have received are better than any other platform. I however know that it takes much for you to get there. It is always good if you study the requirements and regulations so that you stay within the acceptable standards. Above all, it is a good thing to try something new.

How do I make it work if I do not have a landing page? Or can I? Should I forget about the site and just go with an LP, or can I put my LP inside of my site?
I suggest you to collect lead via your landing page. You can either build your landing page on your site or you can start with new domain, hosting and everything.

Should I use SEO to deliver some traffic to LP and pay for the rest?
It's better to test how your landing page convert. So drive at least 100 free traffic to see the quality of your landing page.

Would this have clickable banners, or would I go with a LP for that too.
I always say lead is gold. So try to make landing page to collect leads. This is a good practice.

Is there a resource for someone in my situation that I can read?
You are in practice mode I guess. Join different IM forums, social groups and build networking to keep update of everything.

How do I evaluate this stuff?
First of all examine the offer page and see are you convening enough for this offer? Try to imagine as a user. If you convene than go for it and test out with 100 free traffic.

banners
Back