Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CC Submit - Winlotofthings

ZedGZ

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lovense - Bluetooth remote control sex toys
Hello everybody,

I am looking for some CC Submit sweepstakes handled by a service called Winlotofthings. Do you know a network or even better the direct advertiser who take care these offers ?

Thank you

I believe we have those offers in our network. I've seen the name before. I just can't check if they are currently active since I am not am AM but only a support agent.

Incase you are interested add us on Skype: live:cpahub_support

Hello everybody,

I am looking for some CC Submit sweepstakes handled by a service called Winlotofthings. Do you know a network or even better the direct advertiser who take care these offers ?

Thank you

Hey :)

YTZ has it. Feel free to reach out to me on Skype - marissa.ytz

Hey ZedGZ,
NutraLight Ads was founded in 2018, as a new brand of Mobvista group.
And we have Winlotofthings CC submit which European countries are doing very well.
Ping me on skype : Catcat|Mobvista

Winlotofthings is in lot of networks, cpahub, ytz I guess but also clickdealer, gotzha, wewe media and many more

Winlotofthings is in lot of networks, cpahub, ytz I guess but also clickdealer, gotzha, wewe media and many more
Correct! However it is not at CPAHub anymore. We've replaced it with an offer from another advertiser that converts better and has a better payout. Same vertical, niche and GEOs though.

MI
Back