The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Yeah, I make my own 'CBD+' w/added THC9 Oil :) --top grade 3000mg/100 ml 30% hemp oil,70% virgin olive oil.

It grew some of my hair back I use a little as hair oil after showering.
Seems to have stopped my dry skin patches --Dr. claimed that was a mild psoriasis. IDK?

But most of the product for sale on the open market is junk or worse.

I was always advised to use cbd oil uk . I tried it not long ago. And I didn't really like it. Because I just didn't understand what it was all about. Then after a while I started to like it. And I started buying CBD candy. I liked it. But personally in my opinion. You shouldn't abuse it. Because sooner or later it will catch on and that's it. But it's fun. I've heard there's also fluids for pod systems.

No one is talking about consuming it as food '-'
a02a8ed90a342bba184e9a71834b0235.png

✿ Samira ✿

THC delta 9
Delta 9 THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid cannabis users know and love. It's the active compound responsible for marijuana's signature "high.". It's legal here, state gets 9%excise tax +6% sales tax, and 1 gram cost me $84.00 + tax :D

Yeah, I make my own 'CBD+' w/added THC9 Oil :) --top grade 3000mg/100 ml 30% hemp oil,70% virgin olive oil.

Seems to have stopped my dry skin patches --Dr. claimed that was a mild psoriasis. IDK?

But most of the product for sale on the open market is junk or wo

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. How long have you been using CBD products then? Apart from the one you've made, have you tried using other products on sale?

But most of the product for sale on the open market is junk or worse.

I was always advised to use cbd oil uk . I tried it not long ago. And I didn't really like it. Because I just didn't understand what it was all about. Then after a while I started to like it. And I started buying CBD candy. I liked it. But personally in my opinion. You shouldn't abuse it. Because sooner or later it will catch on and that's it. But it's fun. I've heard there's also fluids for pod systems.
CBD candy cool. Do you consume that for health reasons too?

Personally, I'm using cbd oil myself right now. But I only use it for To rest my muscles after a workout. Because often after my strong workouts. I just can't walk. Even a bath doesn't help me. But the oil is great for that. But I honestly did not know. That there's candy with that ingredient. I'll have to give it a try. Cause I was wondering what it's for. Maybe for relaxation. And for psychiatric disorders.
I'm hearing people saying CBD candy is really good much therefore its health benefits. You may wanna check that too should you need it.

Oh really? Do you by any chance use CBD products too? They are saying it will not get you high.
THC delta 9
Delta 9 THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid cannabis users know and love. It's the active compound responsible for marijuana's signature "high.". It's legal here, state gets 9%excise tax +6% sales tax, and 1 gram cost me $84.00 + tax :D

Yeh lol .. since it comes from cannbis .. i thought it can make one high ... but NOPE! it's not like other cannabis or THC...
It's not for consuming (as food) .. it's bad for health ...
MY MIS!! :confused:

✿ Samira ✿

Yeh lol .. since it comes from cannbis .. i thought it can make one high ... but NOPE! it's not like other cannabis or THC...
It's not for consuming (as food) .. it's bad for health ...
MY MIS!! :confused:

✿ Samira ✿
I guess so, too. It brings a lot of health benefits.

Oh really! That's great. I am a chemical engineer too and yes CBD is also quite of interest to me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.
A Little About the CBD I Make for Myself

1. CBD is not Marijuana
  2. CBD that has a COA (Certificate of Analysis) with a legal
    THC level of <0.30% will not give you a Marijuana high
  3. The health benefits are anecdotal (coincidental, imaginary, or not clinically proven)
  4. Personally I have experienced some health changes that I belive to be beneficial after using the CBD
    I make myself from tested, high quality raw materials but I cannot prove them empirically
    I have been taking my CBD I make for almost 2 years and after 60 day I believe CBD has a positive effect
    albeit unproven.
  5. BTW the markup of the gross profit of the compounded raw materials to the retail price is over 1000%
    without the packaging, the labor, marketing, advertising and any affiliate compensation if any.
  6. The pandemic hit right after I started exploring becoming a state licensed Hemp Processor.
With CBD I want a honest 20% or so lifetime revshare or a $100 minimum CPA first sale [Customer Acquisition Payment] deal otherwise I wont waste my time. A lot of people are selling marginal or even fraudulent CBD --so says the US FDA.

I MAKE CBD in my kitchen with a fast laboratory set up lab glassware, scales amd a heated electric stirring mixer. I grew up in a home laboratory -- my father was a chemical engineer of sorts.

became very popular nowadays, it can be really good alternative for a standard bigpharma treatments. The topic itself is really worth exploring

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently using cbd oil from a company here in the UK, they import the plant from the Netherlands, they're a pretty solid brand over here and I have no doubts about the quality. But I have to say I don't feel any benefits that I could pinpoint and say "yes that's the cbd helping" Maybe I feel mildly better but IDK.

I'm thinking about testing out microdose psilocin, there are some pretty good medical reports in favor but that shts been illegal in the UK since 2005

A Little About the CBD I Make for Myself

1. CBD is not Marijuana
  2. CBD that has a COA (Certificate of Analysis) with a legal
    THC level of <0.30% will not give you a Marijuana high
  3. The health benefits are anecdotal (coincidental, imaginary, or not clinically proven)
  4. Personally I have experienced some health changes that I belive to be beneficial after using the CBD
    I make myself from tested, high quality raw materials but I cannot prove them empirically
    I have been taking my CBD I make for almost 2 years and after 60 day I believe CBD has a positive effect
    albeit unproven.
  5. BTW the markup of the gross profit of the compounded raw materials to the retail price is over 1000%
    without the packaging, the labor, marketing, advertising and any affiliate compensation if any.
  6. The pandemic hit right after I started exploring becoming a state licensed Hemp Processor.
With CBD I want a honest 20% or so lifetime revshare or a $100 minimum CPA first sale [Customer Acquisition Payment] deal otherwise I wont waste my time. A lot of people are selling marginal or even fraudulent CBD --so says the US FDA.

Take time to learn if CBD is of interest to you as a 'potential' health supplement:

Do you by any chance use CBD products too?
I MAKE CBD in my kitchen with a fast laboratory set up lab glassware, scales amd a heated electric stirring mixer. I grew up in a home laboratory -- my father was a chemical engineer of sorts.

Yes, I smoke OCN flowers sometimes. Cool stuff actually. I don't do it for health it's just that my friends often smoke marijuana, but I don't like it. I don't like the psychoactive effect. But it helps to relax, so I just smoke it for company and I like it.

Last edited:
CBD by itself never did anything noticeable for me. Tried the drops under the tongue and it literally had no effect

Is this true that CBD helps in sexual life?
I really doubt about it. If you have a problem, you'd better consult a doctor about it. If you just want to maintain normal male health, lead a healthy lifestyle. As it is stated in this right exercises and certain food can help you to last longer in bed.

First register your business as a resource

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.
No more links!

I tried CBD for insomnia and it worked for me. I've recently been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, and I'm thinking about trying CBD again. Maybe it will help me, of course, in addition to my med (I read about Ozempic online and started taking it after talking to my doctor), proper diet, and exercise.

CBD is pretty good for you, I have to admit.I think you should also check out some meds and supplements like those Hair loss treatment for women which are pretty good and working too. I am sure that you will find them helpful and working to you too, good luck, guys! Let me know if you have more services like this on your mind :)

MI
Back