The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cash in on the Winter Olympics

sportingform

Hi,

I'm looking for advice as much as I am partners. We have launched a terrific new product geared towards the Winter Olympics:

Winter Olympic Form Guide

It is essentially a news service aimed to help people enjoy their viewing experience of the games. While the guides for each of the 86 events will be a natural fit for gamblers (I know this forum doesn't allow gambling products, but we consider ourselves a news service for people to use as they wish, as they would a newspaper or magazine ... and we don't take bets), that's not our prime aim.

Others will find it equally helpful.

But enough about us, you can find that on the site. We're selling one-off premium memberships for $49 and have an 8-week selling window. We're offering $20 to affiliates + a one-tier downline ($5).

While the product is the most topical on the web, it is also one with the shortest window of opportunity.
I've been a journalist for 20 years, hence the sports service above. But my knowledge of affiliate marketing is limited ... I need all the help I can get and appreciate any feedback people can offer.

Affiliate Info Page
(added by Linda)

Many thanks,
Simon.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back