The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Case Study - Offline Email Submit w/ Flyers

@ .K - I'm running Apps on FB. We could discuss on Skype if you want. But about the Offline plan. I'm considering selling $1 Raffle tickets too people there instead...and then upselling them with the online entering. Idk, but i think $1 Tickets will get us better results, then with the upsell it should work like a charm. What do you think?

sure inbox me,

as far as the raffle, I'm not sure they would pay to enter a raffle and then again enter online? youde maybe have to come up with a unique password they could give when they come online to make them think they paid for a reason!

Here's one thought for the raffle - they can buy a ticket for a buck, but then online they can buy 10 tickets for $5 or something like that. But they can only get to buy the more tickets if they get the $1 on first. Good thinking.

Here's one thought for the raffle - they can buy a ticket for a buck, but then online they can buy 10 tickets for $5 or something like that. But they can only get to buy the more tickets if they get the $1 on first. Good thinking.

But your still charging someone to enter something offline, thats 100% free to enter online!

banners
Back