The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Case Study Of Sweepstakes by MobileCPAGuild

what are the free methods? currently, I am using Instagram to promote my CPA offers but I did not get a good results? any suggestion please

1. Start a YouTube channel and make serious reviews of the product or related product then put the link in description.

2. Write a short helpful ebook about the product, with a captivating title, put the links in it and distribute it for free. If you can't write an ebook, I can show you where to get ebooks already written on the product niche with the rights given to you to modify so you can add your link.

3. Join social media groups related to the product niche, and make useful contributions then on good occasions add your link to the comments. While on social media, you can use social media post automation tools like buffer to help you automate/schedule your posts. But I recommend you only do this for posts you make on your profile not on groups.

4. Find question and answer sites like quora, yahoo answers, etc and answer questions on that category, you may find opportunity to put your link where necessary. These sites rank so high on google that one single contribution could hit thousands of views in future.

5. You can start a blog on the niche and rank it up on google. This is one great way if you know what you are doing. You might wanna check Patt Flynn of smartpassive income or shoutmeloud blog for more info.

You could check out my blog too at dbundus.com. In short, if you want more methods that I have not written here then type dbundus on google and when you are on the blog search for '18 ways to find referrals and make sales for products' .

There's much more ways, many of them.

banners
Back