The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Case Study Of Sweepstakes by MobileCPAGuild

codejacks

Mrs..jpg

We have been running several sweeps as part of our Mobile team and just wanted to give you a quick glimpse of how fast and easy its to setup a Sweepstakes offer.

I will be giving you full details of offer selection, tracking,setting up the campaign inside our guild, but following this will give you a real insight of how we setup campaigns faster.

This case study is afresh I'm setting up instantly here while travelling home on my laptop for an instant gift for you guys.

Case Study : ( Sponsored by Mobile CPA Guild )
Affiliate Net : Addiliate
Affiliate Offer : <<Let me keep it a secret until its ROI is +ve>>
AdNetwork : PopAds
Offer payout : Greater than $1
Offer Type : Sweepstakes.
Offer Country : <<Secret>>

Tracking used : google url shortner.
Landing Page : github pages.

Ok Coming to Campaign setup , I have taken the offer url, created a fast short url using google url shortner, setup a instant campaign at PopAds with a interval of 1/24.

Total Time taken to setup 1 campaign : < 5 mins

Now Lets wait for the approval and then I will come back here. OK.

Note: Losing is a SIN, even your wife will kick you out if you lose.

Maaaaaaan...

These Addiliate Guys, who asked them to take down that offer today when it was working fine. Wasted my time.

My Sincere Apologies guys and gals. Both waste of my time and money on this offer today.
Will get back to you with a new one soon.

Very strange. This is one of the issues with the affiliate industry.
I was split testing the same offer from two different networks. I get a message on Saturday night to stop all traffic from one of the networks because 'the site is down due to merchant account problems' .... but the other network has no such problems and offer is running fine with them.

Comprehensive tracking is essential for campaigns. Tracking offers user information even after the user leaves the site, among other necesarry infoformation. Google is fine for small traffic, and good for general stats. Tracking alows in depth data on banners, URLs, target traffic, shows real-time reports, handles financial metrics, and enables traffic optimization. Adsbridge even offers auto-optimization, which google simply does not. The information that google provides, in addition to tracking, is the optimal solution. Using them together provides a wider scope of user information. As for the pricing, as mentioned above, Adsbridge offers pricing plans at; 0$ a month for a free trial, 29$ a month (25$ / month if paid annually) for starter level, 89$/month (75$/month if paid annually) for professional level. The rest of our prices are located on our site. Hope this helped!

Wish you luck!! :)
-Zach

I wonder what would prevent the internal media buying teams of Popads from using your campaign settings and profiting for themselves. just my xx cents!

Looking forward to reading more, once you start tracking properly.
Thanks for sharing.

Hi, Which is best tracking tool for mobile sweepstakes campaign testing & scaling ?
I would recommend PixelK. This is 'The Best among the best'.
1. Its self hosted, so no problem of campaign stealing or scrapers.
2. It has landing page ripper tool too.
3. It is cheaper than others.
4. It has multiuser features.

Take this:
1- take an offer from suitable network e,g maxbounty, mostcpa, ..etc

2- buy potential clients from udemi solo ads, buy 10,000 clicks

3- get your first commissions.

Take this:

How can you be sure of getting your first commissions when it is just potential customers. I really do not recommend newbies to spend funds on advertising without making money from free methods first.

I really think it is wiser and more advisable to try free methods of promotion first, then used the commissions earned from that to do paid advertising.

How can you be sure of getting your first commissions when it is just potential customers. I really do not recommend newbies to spend funds on advertising without making money from free methods first.

I really think it is wiser and more advisable to try free methods of the promotion first, then used the commissions earned from that to do paid advertising.

what are the free methods? currently, I am using Instagram to promote my CPA offers but I did not get a good results? any suggestion please

Take this:

You shouldn't bump 3 years old thread if you're not adding any value to it. x(

banners
Back