The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Case Study - Multiple App Installs

codejacks

Hello everyone,
Long time I had not posted on this forums of any of my campaigns, and just thought share it with you all a Multiple App Install campaign as a case study.

The Offers were multiple CPI (App Install types) with various CPI rates.

1. App1- $0.15
2. App2- $0.25
3. App3- $0.15
4. App4- $0.3

The landing page I used was specifically copied from one of the Airtel corporate campaigns, that was modified to run for our campaigns. Although there was no emails received from Airtel or any others, we made sure that we cloaked our landing pages.

We ran it for almost a month and a half before the apps became saturated and the ROI started to decrease.,

Region : India
Spend : $1536
Hits/Clicks : 34349
Downloads : 2233(1),2112(2) , 2451(3), 2919(4)
Earnings : $335,$528,$368,$875 - Total $2106

Although the ROI was not much to say, it was a successful campaign resulting in a positive gain.

The points to be noted while running this campaign were many to say, here are the tips who want to run similar campaign.

1. Apps should be one of cleaners,browsers,antivirus apps and direct apk's like music,video,(even adult will do).
2. Some angles like Sunny Leone,Katrina,Shradhha Kapoor etc will give more fuel to the fire.
3. Never add anything such as free,sex,nude or adult words in the landing page.
4. Keep focus on campaign performance and blacklisting sites and apps.

Hello everyone,
Long time I had not posted on this forums of any of my campaigns, and just thought share it with you all a Multiple App Install campaign as a case study.

1. App1- $0.15
2. App2- $0.25
3. App3- $0.15
4. App4- $0.3

The landing page I used was specifically copied from one of the Airtel corporate campaigns, that was modified to run for our campaigns. Although there was no emails received from Airtel or any others, we made sure that we cloaked our landing pages.

We ran it for almost a month and a half before the apps became saturated and the ROI started to decrease.,

Although the ROI was not much to say, it was a successful campaign resulting in a positive gain.

The points to be noted while running this campaign were many to say, here are the tips who want to run similar campaign.

1. Apps should be one of cleaners,browsers,antivirus apps and direct apk's like music,video,(even adult will do).
2. Some angles like Sunny Leone,Katrina,Shradhha Kapoor etc will give more fuel to the fire.

CONGRATS! Awesome Case Study!

For CPA Network, you can find Indian offers for app install in almost every network who are live here on affix.
And for adnetwork, well I'm using a landing page here, and its a popunder.
So any popunder network that has thousands and thousands of Indian traffic will do miracles if your angle is right.

Hello everyone,

1. App1- $0.15
2. App2- $0.25
3. App3- $0.15
4. App4- $0.3

can i have more details about this campaign? keep it up still!

Hi All,
People asking for more information about this, but I dont understand what is missing.
This is just a case study not a follow along. I think you guys need to understand the difference between a case study and a follow along clearly.
I can give you clear details but since the offer is still running on my ad account, I want to keep it confidential.

banners
Back