The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Case Study] Exact Match Domain Still Working On Google

Dead Pool

affiliate
I have been doing research on exact match domain (EMD) on google and found some suitable information about it.

You know after the Penguin update of Google EMD doesn't work at all. But my result shows different. If you find a little competitor keywords/SEO result, then the EMD works very well. In fact, this will work as a ranking factor.

If you find a domain which is little competition and containing buyers keywords, then you find a gold mine. I have made over $700 per month simply having buying keywords domain name.

I also believe that we the updates, it does not mean that the EMDs came to a halt, there is a high possibility that it was also update and therefore we think that it stopped working but in real sense working extremely very well. But on the issue of getting the domain related ones, I have always been thinking about the issue and how best can it be brought in practice. Having you as the person who has tested it is the best feeling ever.

I also believe that we the updates, it does not mean that the EMDs came to a halt, there is a high possibility that it was also update and therefore we think that it stopped working but in real sense working extremely very well. But on the issue of getting the domain related ones, I have always been thinking about the issue and how best can it be brought in practice. Having you as the person who has tested it is the best feeling ever.
Finding .com TLD are rare sometimes. Marketers are too much active to buying any profitable keyword's domain. In this case, you can buy other TLD, and I found which are also working great if you do a little bit SEO on your site.

banners
Back