The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cannabis & E-Cig/Vape Offers

I am skeptical of Coconut oil
>>>
But, for now, I'd use coconut oil sparingly. Most of the research so far has consisted of short-term studies to examine its effect on cholesterol levels. We don't really know how coconut oil affects heart disease. And I don't think coconut oil is as healthful as vegetable oils like olive oil and soybean oil, which are mainly unsaturated fat and therefore both lower LDL and increase HDL. Coconut oil's special HDL-boosting effect may make it "less bad" than the high saturated fat content would indicate, but it's still probably not the best choice among the many available oils to reduce the risk of heart disease.

— Walter C. Willett, M.D.
Harvard School of Public Health
Department of Nutrition<<<
Ask the doctor: Coconut oil and health - Harvard Health

In small amounts, like as a carrier oil in a CBD tincture, it probably has little effect in elevating LDL Cholesterol levels.

I have chosen not to to use Coconut Oil, Palm Oil nor refined MCT oil *Do no harm* - Hippocrates

On the other hand, my own physician (a DO) agrees with my Hippocratic position but thinks my claims of my own lab rat experiments (me as the guinea pig) with my CBD formulations are bullshit :eek: I "cured" the painful pressure in my left eye with my custom made CBD + Marijuana THC tincture. I cannot sell this product (for legal reasons). There is documentation of the affects on the CN1 and CN2 receptors of the anti-inflammatory properties of both CBD and THC. There is documentation in ophthalmology (eye-doctor) of the benefits of medical marijuana for glaucoma pain relief. I had my eyes checked by an ophthalmologist (MD) last August -- they found nothing.

Research indicates: Contraction of Ciliary Muscle to Cannabinoid Agonists

Magic pain and pressure and related headache gone.

That's the thing to me this is about real value. Right now, the margins are still excellent on a COGS basis but the expenses grow with the state license requirements as a USDA approved MIDOA listed hemp processor, equipment, facilities etc.

The biggest obstacle, again not an affiliation issue, is the regulatory environment. US FDA says OK --but we can change the rules at any time without regard to your investment.

2000-80-20-generic.png

Thanks for the coconut oil insights – it's always good to stay informed about our choices.

On a totally different note, I'm a bit curious about the [. Any seasoned vapers around who can share their wisdom on finding that sweet spot? Let's keep the knowledge flowing like good vibes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely, there's a growing interest in affiliate marketing for e-cig/vape and cannabis products. I've seen a few of my contacts in the digital marketing field exploring these avenues. It seems like a potentially lucrative area, given the rising popularity of these products.

Absolutely, there's a growing interest in affiliate marketing for e-cig/vape and cannabis products. I've seen a few of my contacts in the digital marketing field exploring these avenues. It seems like a potentially lucrative area, given the rising popularity of these products.
Yes, you're correct. Affiliate marketing for e-cig/vape and cannabis products is indeed becoming increasingly popular. As these industries continue to grow and evolve, there's a growing demand for digital marketing strategies to reach consumers. Affiliate marketing offers a unique opportunity for businesses in these sectors to leverage the reach and influence of affiliates to promote their products and generate sales.

However, it's important to note that there are often legal and regulatory considerations associated with marketing these types of products, especially cannabis-related products, due to varying laws and regulations across different regions and jurisdictions. It's crucial for businesses and affiliates operating in these spaces to stay compliant with relevant laws and regulations to avoid any legal issues.

Despite the challenges, many affiliates and businesses are finding success in this niche market due to its high demand and potential for significant returns. As long as they navigate the legal landscape carefully and responsibly, affiliate marketing for e-cig/vape and cannabis products can indeed be a lucrative area to explore.

***ADMIN: This is AI content and violates our TOS!***

However, it's important to note that there are often legal and regulatory considerations associated with marketing these types of products, especially cannabis-related products, due to varying laws and regulations across different regions and jurisdictions. It's crucial for businesses and affiliates operating in these spaces to stay compliant with relevant laws and regulations to avoid any legal issues
Tobacco can kill you eventually ... Weed, THC very rare ... Tell your AI that wrote that it's a hypocrite. Man's evil prejudices embedded in created intelligence. Man has made AI to act in his own image --that is a travesty we may all pay a price for.

From what I've seen, there are definitely affiliate offers in the e-cig/vape and cannabis sectors, though they can vary widely in terms of quality and commission structure. A lot of companies in these niches are looking to expand their online presence, so affiliate marketing is a growing field here. I've noticed some friends in the digital marketing space dabbling in these areas with mixed results.

Regarding traffic sources for campaigns, it can be tricky given the regulatory landscape. However, I've seen successful campaigns run on platforms that are more lenient towards e-cig and cannabis content, although they often come with specific guidelines.

On a side note, when talking about e-cig products, I've seen these gaining popularity. They seem to be a hot item in the market, probably due to their convenience and ease of use. This might be an interesting area for your affiliate research.

Hi Everyone, I do not have affiliate offers yet but there is an ongoing offer for disposable vapes at Big Mo's Smoke Shop. They offer 10% discount and free shipping for any orders above $100. Individuals can avail this offer anytime :)
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

This is not an unconditional *drive-by* free advertising zone

banners
Back