“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cannabis & E-Cig/Vape Offers

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by TrafficRoots, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TrafficRoots

TrafficRoots Affiliate affiliate

Hello everyone.

I am doing some market research to find is there is any affiliate offers that exist for E-cig/vape or Cannabis related products? I am working with a few companies that are interested in creating an affiliate program for some of there products and I wanted to see what was currently out there. Also do any of you know of traffic sources that accept cannabis and e-cig campaigns. much appreciation for the community of knowledge.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate affiliate

Wow, I've never heard of such offers before. As far as I know, traffic from this niche is not sure at the moment as most people I know are divided when it comes to the idea of vaping... As for cannabis, well I'm pretty sure it's illegal in most countries so I think you won't be able to get much traffic with this...

4. TrafficRoots

TrafficRoots Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for your response. When I mention cannabis, I'm referring to ancillary products around the plant not the plant its self. I have been talking to a few Vape companies and they playing with the idea of around $50 pay out per conversation. What's your thoughts? Do you think it will convert ?

5. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate affiliate

Honestly, for now it won't convert that much considering the select people who are using these products. A lot of debate has been going on lately about the long term effects of these products (I'm talking about vaping and e-cigarettes here) while the other is heavily debated on the grounds of addiction. If people will be properly informed about the beneficial use of these products, then that's the only time we can say that you will good conversion numbers...:)

6. Nialce

Nialce Affiliate affiliate

From what I've seen arround the streets where I live it can has potential.
    Its a growing industry. I would give it a try .

deen7 likes this.
  7. eMonetize

eMonetize Affiliate affiliate

I have promoted free trial e-cig/vape offers.

This was a while back before e-cig/vape shops started popping up and you could buy something in a local gas station, etc...

The more common a product is and easily obtained, the harder it is to promote profitably. So I don't know how well it would go today. This is why I don't promote many products and mainly generate leads.

8. Odeshevych

Odeshevych Affiliate affiliate

Many depends on what you're planning to sell. There a basically two vape types: advanced personal vaporizers, or APVs and the so-called Mods. Some people use these two terms interchangeably, which is wrong - AVPs and Mods are completely different in their structure. Advanced personal vaporizers have electronic electronic components like wires, circuits, and so on. They have different voltage and different wattage, and have a many features. The button on an AVP sends an electronic signal, and the battery heats up the atomizer coil.

Mod, on the other hand, is a mechanical device, so they are often called Mechanical Mods. They do not contain any electronics whatsoever. The fire button physically connects the battery and the atomizer coil which then heats up. Mechanical Mods are usually used with Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers, intended for those who wish to create their own custom coils.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  9. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

10. deen7

deen7 Affiliate affiliate

Absolutely agree. Cannabis and vaping markets grow and develop extremely fast, two years ago I didn't know what juul is, now I am a happy owner of a huh. I think it is a reasonable decision to invest in this industry, why not.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2019
  11. Graybeard

CBD seems to be more 'on the table now' but Walgreens (and the like) will be your new competitors.
    Tobacco and nicotine vaping are a declining market from the stats I have seen ...

12. Sajjadur Rahman

Sajjadur Rahman Affiliate affiliate

I know are divided when it comes to the idea of vaping... As for cannabis

13. Vadert

Vadert Affiliate affiliate

Who can recommend good CPA network with CBD offers?

14. Graybeard

I'll let you know when I can monetize CBD.
    I spent 30 hrs with CBD "ventures" this past week ;)
    I am just going to deal with the actual manufacturers and distributors on a joint venture or on an affiliate basis -- I'll tell you one thing -- CDB is a real snake pit ;)

[​IMG]

15. Daceyank

Daceyank Affiliate affiliate

The only thing I heard of cannabis related offers is something like LED lights which is sold to that matter for that companies for home growth anyway. I clearly do not get where e-cig offers really dissappeared but I can tell you the following, just look.

16. Jay81

Jay81 Affiliate affiliate

I have very strong traffic in CBD but its incredibly dicey. The US federal goverment still sees CBD oil as a controlled substance so none of the major platforms will allow you to advertise it. Facebook has even shut down the pages of CBD companies.

So you need an elaborate funnel to make bank with this.

17. Graybeard

You are absolutely wrong.

>>>*453 Controlled Substances and Drugs*****453.3 Mailability*****[Add new section 453.37 to read as follows:]
    453.37 Hemp-based Products For purposes of this section, “hemp” shall have the
    meaning provided under federal law, including Section10113 of the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018,
    Pub.L.115-334 (7 U.S.C. § 1639o), or any successor provision.
    Hemp and hemp-based products, including cannabidiol (CBD) with the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration
    of such hemp (or its derivatives) not exceeding a 0.3 per-cent limit are permitted to be mailed only when:
    a. The mailer complies with all applicable federal, state,and local laws (such as the Agricultural Act of 2014and the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018) pertaining to hemp production, processing, distribution,and sales; and
    b. The mailer retains records establishing compliance with such laws, including laboratory test results,licenses, or compliance reports, for no less than 2years after the date of mailing.<<<
    https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2019/pb22521/pb22521.pdf

As far as Facebook policy goes: who cares? You can do the same guerrilla marketing as nutra, weight loss or dating --or just ignore FarseBook altogether (better idea :D

Where 'brand safety' is an issue: there is a long list of other products too that will vary by brand. So what else is new?​

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
banners