The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Canadian Webmasters be aware of High Canadian Dollar!

bbrian017

affiliate
With the Canadian dollar rising fast again the falling green back we must now wonder if Google absence is the right program for us. Will Google give us the current for our clicks at the time of the click or have we already lost money from this? I mean for me it’s not so bad I have only made like 20 dollars from Google but if you’re a Canadian webmaster and have made 3000, 5000 this is where you going to see the biggest losses. As the Canadian Dollars continues to rise we’re pretty much giving clicks way.

What’s your comments and thoughts regarding this issue as a Canadian Webmaster?

Brian,
I can see you point, does Google not pay you in your local currency? that way dollar's weakness again Canadian dollars should not affect you

They do pay in our currency, but its calculated against the current exchange rate.

Good point.

Geoserv

I don't really get affected the way my adsence revenues are going I'm not going to hit 100 USD in my life time :(

We hit $406 last month in Google Adsense. So about £200 when currency converted. This swings in roundabouts as if we advertise on US sites or get listed in directories they charge dollars anyway if they are not UK based!

Dollar is slowly losing and there are republishers outside US feeling loose also. Like here in the Philippines the exchange rate is low unlike the first quarter of this year.

MI
Back