The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can you recommend an aff. for home improvement electrical stuff?

josh013579

Hi-

In a process of creating a small website about home improvement electrical projects.

It seems like all affiliate programs require you to create an account before "checking it out"? For example, how do I know CJ offers strong advertisers related to my niche topic? I do have some particular brands in mind so ideally, I would like to ask these affiliates before joining.

Thanks!

:eek:

Hi Josh,

Yes I think you need to create a CJ account to get in to view all the programs, but it's worth it because you will also see how well the programs perform and can search and sort in a variety of ways.

Service Magic used to have a good program on CJ, they are on LinkShare now. They pay for all types of electrical type home improvement leads.
Here are all the electrical categories. http://www.servicemagic.com/category.Electrical-Telephone-Computers.10207.html

Then of course there are home improvement stores that would appeal to do-it-yourselfers.

Anyone else have leads or tips for Josh?

Thanks Guys! I will sign up for CJ and rummage through their programs.

By the way, can someone tell me if Good Ads can be displayed on the same page with other affiliate links? I think Google's TOS says no but I've seen plenty of sites with Google Ads and Aff. links together.

Thanks again!!

josh013579, Google has always allowed AdSense ads to be displayed on the same page as affiliate ads. So you may display affiliate ads on the same page as AdSense ads.

At the beginning there was something about them not wanting ads that looked like AdSense ads. But the big thing was that they didn't want any type of contextual ads on the same page as AdSense ads.

Things are now in the process of changing with that as well and with some restrictions they are now starting to allow contextual ads to also be displayed on the same page as AdSense ads.

MI
Back