The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can you look at my site and help with Affiliate ideas?

Therin Miller

affiliate
Hey guys, can you look at my site and critique it and help me with ideas to make it more profitable? I don't want to break any rules so I'll give the site upon request. Thank you!

EDIT: My website will be available upon request. I really want feedback from those that want to help.

Last edited:
Oh I apologize I will edit the above post. I just didn't want to do a lot of self promotion on here.
Don't worry, Therin :) We know how to distinguish between a sales promotion
and a real demand for opinions, help and suggestions ;)

By the way, I wouldn't like to see a skull on a homepage ;)

+ please remove the wp logos, especially in the favicon.
For the favicon you should only use your own logo or icons, i.e. think of the branding!!!
(favicon = favorite + icon = your fav icon = your logo!!)

Last edited:
First things first. There's too much stuff for a visitor to choose from. What is the focus of that front page? It should be singular. Is it general information articles? Are you trying to acquire leads? Are you trying to sell a product(s)? What are you trying to do? Find that answer and then we can proceed.

Quick suggestions:

• Kill the header image. A bunch of clouds have zilch to do with beards.
  • Change to site title to more reflect the domain name. Instead of "The Best In Beard Care & Beard Care Products", replace "Care" with "Grooming".
  • Kill the search box. You can put that on inner pages or just kill it sitewide. It's your site, "make" the visitor go where you want.
  • Kill the Home <H1> and change it to headline(s) you should split test involving beard grooming.
  • Get rid of the social stuff. Place that kind of stuff on inner pages. I recommend you place them immediately below your content. Don't use the social network's bloated code.
  • Footer? TOS, Privacy, Content, About.
  • Use a survey service, Google Forms or a survey plugin on the front page to segment your visitors. Do not under any circumstances refer to it as a survey. I know it sound weird, but call it a quiz or questionnaire. Have secondary/tertiary pages in place based on a visitor's responses.
  • Capture their info on the last page they happen to land on. Generic won't do. Your lead capture process/opt-in must model their answers.

Last edited:
Awesome, Thank you for the advice. My goal is to offer information and sale products. I'm averaging around 380 visitors a day on this site. Ive sold 4 items through Amazon. I want to convert visitors to sales and build an e-mail list.

Hi Therin Miller! I was able to check your site and I would like to share a suggestion. Since your are running a beard grooming site, I suppose what you can do is to monetize certain sections in your site which has "more value" to your customers. You can do this by partnering with a reputable affiliate company. Of course, the choice is up to you which company to choose, but you should make sure with the right company who can provide this tool for you to earn more money...:)

I had the same issue before as I was running a blog site. And I'm so glad I was able to find the right affiliate partner who help me monetize my site!:D

I can give you more tips about converting site visitors into potential customers and using email as a channel for generating revenues, but that's involves a very long conversation...

Beard stuff is "in" nowadays, so I'm sure you will be able to run this business successfully...;)

I hope I was able to help...:)

hy Buddy

Pm me i will give u some tips to improve ur Website
am designing my websites by my self :)

banners
Back