The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can you help me get Fast approve to a CPA network

linemare

affiliate
The title say it all. i have no website that can help reference work or application form that can fill up with, Is it OK to leave it blank ?
or that blanking of application about website url fill up will make my application unacceptable to get my access on affiliate/CPA network
need help here:

P.S sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Dont leave it blank, just be honest with them - and only apply for networks that take on new marketers.

It depends in what kind of networks would you like to be accepted.
CPALead and CPAGrip are great content locking networks and they will approve you automatically.
Also If you like to join to CPA Beyond, let me know.

i dont have a website and i leave it blank but when i call them i told them about my traffic Quality ... and they approve me right away :)

Definitely email them directly or contact somebody through messenger or the phone, and explain to them your desires to run with the network. Some networks will require some sort of live traffic source to review especially the private networks, so keep that in mind.

Be honest and always positive. Best of luck!

just be honest in your application. even if you dont have a website just call them up annd ask them to look into ur application. They will ask a few questions regarding how you will sending traffic to their offers.

Good Luck

I don't have a website yet and I'm new and I was approved by Peerfly, Maxbounty, AdWordMedia and a few others. I just have the default wordpress theme installed on my domain with no content. I did provide my website in the field that asked for the website also I used my domain based email so either way they would've probably took a peek. It did not hurt nor hinder the approval. As others have stated, be 100 % transparent it will take you a long way in business and in life in general.

Good Luck!

banners
Back