The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can you efficiently affiliate market without a blog?

Instead of already looking for alternatives, have you actually looked at the reason why your site is failing? Is everything optimized for SEO, are you finding the proper low competition keywords for your article to give it the best chance? How long has your site been up? I do find that a lot of new beginners then to quite and move on to new methods way too early just because they are not seeing the result. Youtube is the best resource for free knowledge.

Newbie here.

I would guess that it is either:
1. Blog
or
2. Ads

Is there another way to market a website? If so, where can I learn more about it? I'm tired of writing dozens of high quality articles just for that site to fail because I don't know enough.

Regardless of the offer you are promoting you need to put it in front of the right audience who need it. In other words you need traffic and you need to work at converting that traffic into sales.

Yes you can do affiliate marketing without blogging:
1- you either use landing pages with paid traffic
2- you start and grow a youtube channel then funnel that traffic to your offer

There are many other ways but the bottom line is to pick your battle: paid traffic for fast and controllable traffic or free traffic for slow and sometimes unpredictable traffic.

Good luck with your project!

Newbie here.

1. Blog
or
2. Ads

Is there another way to market a website? If so, where can I learn more about it? I'm tired of writing dozens of high quality articles just for that site to fail because I don't know enough.
If you are not interested in running a website or write long and quality for your affiliate marketing campaign. Then another way is to use social platforms. But for that, you should have a good amount of followers on every social media. You need to invest in advertising by targeting the right audience and convert them into customers. Without a website, you should have to invest in paid advertising.

You don't have to have a blog to promote an affiliate product, but you can place it on someone else's blog. You can advertise through Google Adwords, Facebook ads, or by buying advertising space directly on someone else's website. Unlike social media, advertising is not free, and you need to know exactly how it works.

You don't have to have a blog to promote an affiliate product, but you can place it on someone else's blog. You can advertise through Google Adwords, Facebook ads, or by buying advertising space directly on someone else's website. Unlike social media, advertising is not free, and you need to know exactly how it works.

Newbie here.

1. Blog
or
2. Ads

You can through different social sites !
But the main thing is you have to grow them and work hard on them which will take along time and 2nd is you aren't conformed from the social traffic as maybe they would like the niche you provide or maybe not
And you can also get from some paid sites which will provide you a limited source with the perfect niche so you could make some good

Newbie here.

1. Blog
or
2. Ads

There are plenty of ways, to be honest, just depends on what you want to achieve or how fast. Yes, you could write a blog, that's a good way for implementing more keywords, engaging more traffic, and so on, and definitely use some paid ads, especially in the beginning when it's important for you to get more clicks and have a wider reach. But, in the future, you could also think about doing something in the affiliate marketing area, like joining some network and star earning from commissions, which won't be hard as long as you have a quality website.

Newbie here.

1. Blog
or
2. Ads

You got it wrong. The site didn't fail because you didn't know enough. The site failed because you considered it a failure. This is usually what happens when you go into blogging just for the money. It reduces your long-winded ability for success. You also needed to take time and optimize your blog and every single blog post for search engines. It should be habitual thing.

Either way you can still do affiliate marketing through video platforms, social media, emails, and tons of other ways. You will have to understand that your efficiency in affiliate marketing does not come from the platform you use but in your understanding, technique and method of carrying out the tasks on those platforms.

Newbie here.

1. Blog
or
2. Ads

Try focusing on social media, and see the magic results .. no need to regurgitate members above gave cool advices

- Samira

i think no... blog is the only source for attracting traffic, you can place the ads in your blog and redirect traffic to your website, where people buy goods and products and you receive money.

quite simple and there is no need to make it more difficult. well, you can place the ads on your website, but for attracting traffic you must have a blog anyway - where to get target audience? You can find the platforms, evaluating the traffic and place there your ads.

If your affiliate startegy is for a single product, is best to signup with shopify and have Pagefly plugin installed, They have different winning templates that you can customize and optimize your landing page. Your landing page has to have a good content that intrigue the users to read and take certain action on the page. You can get free information on google on "how to optimize landing pages". Run ads with compelling video ads (video ads tend to convert the most) that links to the landing page. Test them out

Well you dont need a blog to be succesful .Just create a youtube channel and plus of that it converts better than bloging and it also ranks better .If you see on majority of affiliate products they have a video on the sales page ,this tell you something ?

banners
Back