The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can we put redirected domains in Social Media?

thehustler

Hey, suppose I redirect a domain directly to the sales page of a ClickBank product or CPA offer.

Like mydomain.com -> direct ClickBank sales page/direct CPA offer page and just put the mydomain.com in social media platforms like FB, twitter and other places so that when people will click the domain they will be redirected and taken directly to the clickbank sales page?

Can we do that? Because FB, Quora and others doesn't like link bit.ly and such.

Can we do that?

Twitter: Yes -- except for paid ads. Just for your normal organic traffic. I have my own short domain redirection tracking I use to a white label ... for 3 months now.

Facebook: on boosted posts? IDK ... Paid ads everyone is saying no.

Hey, suppose I redirect a domain directly to the sales page of a ClickBank product or CPA offer.

Like mydomain.com -> direct ClickBank sales page/direct CPA offer page and just put the mydomain.com in social media platforms like FB, twitter and other places so that when people will click the domain they will be redirected and taken directly to the clickbank sales page?

Can we do that? Because FB, Quora and others doesn't like link bit.ly and such.

Can we do that?
Yes you can but banned depend on your landing page content if there content did not match ads policy then surely banned. and maybe your domain also blacklist and show warning when people click on link. Overall it's depend page content if it's match FB or Twitter ads policy then all good.

Last edited:
Yes you can but banned depend on your landing page content if there content did not match ads policy then surely banned. and maybe your domain also blacklist and show warning when people click on link. Overall it's depend page content if it's match FB or Twitter ads policy then all good.
Oh it doesnt matter if I use a domain to redirect to a sales page as long as the sales page does not have anything that is against to their terms and conditions, right?

yes if affiliate links not allow then you need to use cloaking otherwise direct good and best is use pre-lander which is complete with ads policy's so never face any problem to promote.

yes if affiliate links not allow then you need to use cloaking otherwise direct good and best is use pre-lander which is complete with ads policy's so never face any problem to promote.
Thanks for the reply again. So, if affiliate links are not allowed, a landing page solves the issue for that, right?
And where affiliate links are allowed, the redirected domain will be enough, right?

Last thing, which is a cheap link cloaker? I looked at leadcloak and it's around $399 a month lol. I dont think top affiliate marketers even pays that amount but yeah they could.

Can I cloak links in wordpress using plugins like Pretty Link Lite? That is the same thing as LeadCloak, right?

I have been posing with a Twitterbot with redirection links to WHITE LABEL DOMAINS.
Technically -- not the normal affiliate links.

Facebook is going spastic right now with too many issues

Building any long-term marketing tactics today around Facebook is very precarious IMHO. You do so at your own risk!
That's true regarding FB but still didn't solve the issue to the question above your reply. :p

I have been posing with a Twitterbot with redirection links to WHITE LABEL DOMAINS.
Technically -- not the normal affiliate links.

Facebook is going spastic right now with too many issues

Building any long-term marketing tactics today around Facebook is very precarious IMHO. You do so at your own risk!

twitter is not social media? I really don't get it,
you said:
in social media platforms like FB, twitter and other places... ... Because FB, Quora and others doesn't like link bit.ly and such. doesn't like link bit.ly and such.

With regard to a 'cloaker': that is an internet fantasy as far as hiding the true location to a sophisticated person -- like ad moderators *should* be.
see curl - How To Use 'cookie' and -L

Using a cookie redirect you just need a bit more coding.

If you want to hide the real link location from the unsophisticated publics' eye that is easy to do ...

Any link you find on social media SHOULD be suspect. Social media is the biggest collection of scammers ever known to man :D

Facebook is 80% dopes; 10% scammers; and 10% legit businesses trying to hustle the dopes into buying some product or idea. Facebook *should* know this and probably does. Same with Google, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, (the list goes on).</cynicism>
Twitter is but I meant not clear on your cloaking thing in that post :p

Show me a 'cloaked' link :p
and I will show you (most of the time) how I can get to the real source.

I am telling you if you are trying to evade detection from the *rules* that is a waste of time.

If you are trying to fool the unsophisticated public that might work.
Correct, so landing page is the way :)

twitter is not social media? I really don't get it,
you said:
in social media platforms like FB, twitter and other places... ... Because FB, Quora and others doesn't like link bit.ly and such. doesn't like link bit.ly and such.

With regard to a 'cloaker': that is an internet fantasy as far as hiding the true location to a sophisticated person -- like ad moderators *should* be.
see curl - How To Use 'cookie' and -L
$ curl -I -L -A "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; )" "URL"
Using a cookie redirect you just need a bit more coding.

If you want to hide the real link location from the unsophisticated publics' eye that is easy to do ...

Any link you find on social media SHOULD be suspect. Social media is the biggest collection of scammers ever known to man :D

Facebook is 80% dopes; 10% scammers; and 10% legit businesses trying to hustle the dopes into buying some product or idea. Facebook *should* know this and probably does. Same with Google, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, (the list goes on).</cynicism>

Show me a 'cloaked' link :p
and I will show you (most of the time) how I can get to the real source.

I am telling you if you are trying to evade detection from the *rules* that is a waste of time.

If you are trying to fool the unsophisticated public that might work.

banners
Back