The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

can we do affiliate marketing with no website?

You certainly can as a start but always remember you are missing out on a lot of potential conversion rate if you are doing it without a website. You atleast want to know how to build a website and Wordpress is more than enough to get you started!

It is possible -- can you afford to buy ads?

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

You can but you will lose the potential email list. ;)

That's a big thing.

Other than I think you are fine. The conversion rate won't drop as long as you have a decent knowledge of wordpress.com, wix.com, and Weebly.

Learn about the core elements of optimization and I think you can proceed from there. :)

can anyone help me with this
Yes, you can do Affiliate marketing without having a website. But it is better to have your own website to promote your products. You can even start with some free web hosting platforms like Wix or Wordpress. I would recommend to build your own website to run a successful Affiliate Marketing campaign.

It's possible, but it's not the best way to make money from affiliate. With a website, you will have more authority to persuade people to click on the links and take some actions.

https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/newbiehelpdesk/ did you move the thread? <=we are here (now?)
If I could buy in app ads for some offer I would not need a website. I could utilize that app's authority and direct link to my offer. Facebook ads and other social media display ads have *some* imaginary authority too. Search engine CPC ads do also. So, if you have the budget -- you can buy the authority.

Where you cannot link direct to offers you can have a domain that is just landing pages and tracking -- this should be fast loading HTML. I don't consider a landing page domain a real *website* -- it is just a series of specialized landing pages.

Sometimes a *smash and grab* business model can work too ...

hello @ash123 and others!

i'm just a newbie like yourself so forgive me if i lack qualification or competence . . . but please check out this 2h18min youtube video ( watch?v=vyzqF7bQeyc ) where the teacher explains cpa marketing without a website, but he includes landing pages instead. remember if building a website or landing pages is difficult and / or time consuming, then you can always ask a professional to build it for you. you can outsource many things using websites like fiverr.com, upwork.com and freelancer.com. best of luck to you!

@ash123 yes you can there are multiple ways to make money with a website. social traffic, blog post, reviews sites, ect.

MI
Back