The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can succeed without know-how?

joeyyyy

I am very suspicious person
I know that enterpreneures has theirs secrets – know how, how to do SEO, how to do very efficient PPC, how to....
My question is, can anyone succeed without these "secret tips", and do a bussines just by reading basic info on the internet?
Because, mostly its about, how easy affiliate is, just follow these steps, etc... But, is that all? Or you have to know something more by gained experiences.
If the answer is NO - just read some steps on the internet is not enough - is there any sources on the internet with know-how that can really help? How I can recognize its trustworthy?
I know I have many questions, I appologize.

In my opinion, no matter who shares with you their secrets and how much you pay for them, they won't be useful. Your own experience will give you more than anything else. What you really need to know is basic knowledge that you can find anywhere, including this very forum. Check other affiliates' cases from time to time, both successful and not. That's another way to get experience (without spending a penny).
To make this story short, the only secret of affiliate marketing is you should have analytical thinking (and use it every single minute!).

Hey dude, you have many forums out there, blogs, and many resources online to help you out with the necessary knowledge to get a step forward and start, but lets be honest, it's only after taking action that you will understand some things, and know how to correct what will be wrong. You could have a good mentor, but no matter what he tells you, you are the only one who can make it valuable, by implementing it. Good luck though!

It frustrates me how many people try to sell their "secrets" for money. There's no secrets. It's all about commitment and hard work. You learn as you go, just like everyone else. There are many places to get proper training. I'm with Wealthy Affiliate and they offer a free starter membership for EXCELLENT training. Good Luck!

Everything you need to know is available on this forum for free, including help, guidance, advice and support.

And like others here have said, you need basic knowledge at the very least, plus practical hands-on experience. That's how you really learn. You will have failures, which are actually learning opportunities.

Affiliate/CPA is not easy in the beginning but the concept is simple - pick an offer, drive targeted traffic at a good price, get conversions and get paid. The more experienced you get, the faster you'll get. Once you get the hang of things, you'll come up with your own unique spin on landers, get better at tracking and data analysis, understand the best way to target and scale your ROI.

You MUST know something or you'll just basically be throwing darts.

I know I have many questions, I appologize.

You never, ever have to apologize for asking a question here! Ask any and all questions you have. That's what we're here for. Everyone helps everyone else that they can. You're part a family here. :)

banners
Back