The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can someone help me understand this

reven

affiliate
Have i just hit a massive bot source or what is this? (will bots click a button on a webpage?)

So propeller ads have 1456 clicks, 3 clicks from LP (That's not the issue, either my LP sucks or i have totally hit the wrong audience. np)

However, what i cannot understand is the 2 campaign on top from clicakdu.

So im very happy with the ratio clicks and LP clicks. But when over 1800 clicks from my LP and continues to my offer, and absolutely not a single one converts, im starting to think something is wrong. the 1800 LP clicks was just yesterday. This week I have gotten 4182 lp clicks, and 3 conversion on that offer. My Landing page is 100% related to the offer they get to, so that's not the issue either.

I know there is not enough info here to tell me whats wrong, but maybe some ideas so i can start to understand atleast a bit more, and investigate my self.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde5.PNG
    Skjermbilde5.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to buying traffic.
"no one buys -- they must all be bots!" I hear this over and over, again and again.

Bots don't see buttons -- bots see HTML source code.
Bots can see <a href="">click</a>
So the answer is yes in a convoluted way.

• What type ads; pop, CPM (banner, native, other), push, other ad media -- your hit counts show great variance.
  • Why do all your landing page views all equal 0 when you show landing page click counts?
  • What constitutes a view? --Over 40 seconds, really a misnamed page stickiness? Or, some misconfiguration by you in your tracking program perhaps?

10% to 40% of the traffic I have personally bought (from supposedly reputable traffic sources) has been determined by my own accurate methods to be non-human. It's part of the cost of doing business these days.

What Phil is saying is forensic analysis --after the fact. Determining where there has been a problem and forming a decision regarding the valuation of that traffic or in other cases some element in your tracked funnel elements. The logic is to try not to repeat past mistakes.

Welcome to buying traffic.
"no one buys -- they must all be bots!" I hear this over and over, again and again.

Bots don't see buttons -- bots see HTML source code.
Bots can see <a href="">click</a>
So the answer is yes in a convoluted way.

• What type ads; pop, CPM (banner, native, other), push, other ad media -- your hit counts show great variance.
  • Why do all your landing page views all equal 0 when you show landing page click counts?
  • What constitutes a view? --Over 40 seconds, really a misnamed page stickiness? Or, some misconfiguration by you in your tracking program perhaps?

10% to 40% of the traffic I have personally bought (from supposedly reputable traffic sources) has been determined by my own accurate methods to be non-human. It's part of the cost of doing business these days.

What Phil is saying is forensic analysis --after the fact. Determining where there has been a problem and forming a decision regarding the valuation of that traffic or in other cases some element in your tracked funnel elements. The logic is to try not to repeat past mistakes.

Thanks for the answer.

Well, my intention was not to state that they were bots since it didnt convert. I just find it strange that out of 4182 lp clicks 3 converts on a simple SOI registration. Not only that but also the difference from the 2 ad networks. Is clickadu maybe known for sending bot traffic?

My landingpage views shows 0 because i havent added a html code to my website. Views and clicks is the same, difference is that views calculate cpm cost.

Do you have any tips what to look for to determine bot traffic without a tool?

• IP AS numbers that are assigned to data center server farms
  • No reverse PTR 3(NXDOMAIN) 2(SERVERFAIL)
  • Inability to accept and offer your site cookies on retrieval
  • Inability to execute JavaScript (chrome headless, puppeteer, PhantomJS being common exceptions).
  • HTML fetched without the accompanying linked images, CSS, JS

MI
Back