The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

can i make money as affiliate even if i dont have a website?

justlucky

affiliate
well, basically that really is all i want to ask so i'l just repeat my subject: can i make money as affiliate even if i dont have a website?

Yes you can but if you are using Google's PPC is it getting harder to direct link. Your cost per click may be to high to be profitable untill you use a landing page relevent to your ads.

You can but I do not recommend it unless you are an EXPERT PPC marketer and have deep advertising pockets. You need a website to capture e-mails, increase your market area and most importantly build stability into your business...to name a few.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to 5 Star and hi to a fellow Californian! Congrats on 3 years of success. We look forward to your advice and insight!

You can make money without a website. You don't even need to use PPC at first, matter of fact if you know nothing about PPC, I would stay away. People use different meathods to make money online with affiliate programs. There are a few place you can learn how to do it. I'm not going to post any links here but you can search for "how to become an Affiliate Marketer" and you'll find a lot of info. Most info is free but remember this golden rule "you get what you pay for". Good luck!

justlucky said:
thanks for your insights. anyone here who are affiliates of infinicart?

is it really that easy?

y'all got quiet :( this is what i was referring to:

infinicart-commissions-program.gif

I'm sorry, I never heard of them. I would of responded but I didn't think you want me to say I didn't know who they was.

Well that sure makes it sound easy but it still isn't. How are you going to get your coupon code out there? How many other carts are out there to compete with? Are their prices all that good?

Not trying to shoot it down, just saying even though you don't need a site that does not make it easy. How will you get your code out there? How many people will see it that are potential prospects? Out of those how many will order? It still takes time, energy and marketing.

Affiliate Marketing does take time and it also takes patients. People don't just start making millions online without going through a hardship.

No website is needed, you can even collect e-mail addresses with only an autoresponder. Considering how cheap and easy to make websites are nowadays it would be a good idea to get one.

RussReynolds said:
No website is needed, you can even collect e-mail addresses with only an autoresponder. Considering how cheap and easy to make websites are nowadays it would be a good idea to get one.

Not higly suggested cos what are you going to do with the email add?
Spam people?
Go straight..

There are ways to collect earn money as an affiliate without a website, though, as has been mentioned many times before, there's no easy way. One prominent way is through article marketing, but again, not easy.

If growth of your online business is the goal, then having a website is highly recommended. It helps to build your credibility and online presence and gives you more control over what you promote and how.

~ Teli

Yes it is possible to make money online without a website. You could use the article marketing strategy. If you write well then this method can make you money for years to come.

You can also use PPC - Google adwords but then you would have to know what you are doing cuz it can get expensive and 'eat you alive.'

If you dont have a website you could always get a blog and start with adsense.

i did it!!!

hellooo guys,

thank you very much for all your inputs. i am absolutely fascinated by this stuff!! here's what i did.. i bought a business email list for $50, emailed them my affiliate coupon code and voila... i got over $500 of income (in a little over a month) which i will be collecting by end of december :)) heck, i dont even have a website yet.

i'm gonna be buying a turnkey website with that money and get serious with this affiliate money making machines. THIS IS AWESOME!

banners
Back