The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

can i make money as affiliate even if i dont have a website?

I have made about $50 -$100 a month for the past two years without a website. However, my ventures with my websites are much better.

justlucky said:
i bought a business email list for $50, emailed them my affiliate coupon code and voila... i got over $500 of income
Agreed EricEwe. Please steer clear of paid leads. You never know what you're buying in to and your conversion rates will be much better when a potential prospect/customer actually opts in to YOUR e-mail list. Not some list some other company "harvested".

Turnkey sites are a great way to get out on the web in a hurry. Just please take the time to modify your templates in order to get rid of the inherent footprints they leave behind. In most cases it will only be about $50 to have a programmer from RentACoder get rid of all those signs.

I Can't Imagine Why You'd Want To

I think making money as an affiliate without a site is like trying to seduce someone when you haven't taken a shower in three days and just finished eating garlic bread. It can be done, but it's very difficult. Web pages are so easy to build these days with so many web building software solutions, and hosting and domain is cheap, so why not make life a bit easier?

You can make good money without a website!

You can use only a squeeze page where you promote a freebie related to your affiliate program(s). Once a visitor visits your lead capture page, fill the opt in form to get the freebie he/she will be redirected to your affiliate program. By this way you promote your affiliate program and build your email list at the same time where you will be able to promote your affiliate programs as often as you want for free.

To get visitor to your squeeze page for free you can use articles submission, forums postings, joint venturing strategy, giving away events, and the ways on how to build traffic to your website for free are endless.

Good luck getting multiple consumers to spend $600 on their products unless you have a VERY focused site that is geared towards infinicart's products.

I used to manage a diet program that had an average sale of $250. It only did well on diet review sites, but those diet sites did VERY well for themselves. Outside of those types of sites, the campaign did not convert very well at all.

Its all about finding what fits for you.

A lot of affiliate programs don't allow you to make money unless a visitor physically clicks from a site you own/operate over to theirs.

Yes..it is very possible to make money without a website, but if you want to make some serious money, a website is a must have. If you have any knowledge in site building I would suggests to at least create a landing page. Be very creative with your landing page. Remember you are trying to convince your site visitor to buy. Convince yourself first. :) Outsourcing website design is another option also. Landing pages can be design for you at a minimal cost. PM me if interested.

Bernz

Not recommended, while it is possible.

It's not my style, but there are a lot of people doing it.

When you have a website, you are in control. Heck, if you don't want to market in the niche anymore, you can even sell the site!

Hi Just Lucky! Surely you can promote even without a website. You can do this by using blogs, email or even signature campaign thru forum posting. Just a reminder. Just be sure that the links are true nd indeed working to be assured that you'll get what you work for. :)

My answer is: If you are asking the question, then the answer is "No".

Yes, all the adverts tell you you can be an affiliate without a website, but if you dig deeper you will find that what this means is buying advertising space on the Internet to drive traffic using your affiliate url to the advertiser's site. To start from scratch with this would be a steep (and expensive) learning curve where you might find yourself throwing your money away on poor advertising.

Having your own website is the best way forward in the first instance. With your own website you have more control over influencing people to click on your affiliate link, you can put them in the "buy now" mood and you aren't paying per click from your own site. You just have to work out how to get people TO your site that might be interested in the affiliate product/service you are trying to promote.

Good luck

You can make money even if you don't have a website. However, when you subscribe to an affiliate, usually, you get the same replicated landing page of your affiliate.

However, beware of opportunities that stipulate you will get rich in 90 days, it does not simply work. Take it as a serious matter, as a real business and it takes patience and perseverance to succeed.

Good luck!

There are plenty of ways to make money without a website, and the good news is the really hot methods now are free.

You can set up a free blog at Blogger.com, build a Squidoo lens about your product or service, use USFreeads,or do some Bum Marketing. Doing a combination of these will give you long lasting traffic. And by the way, Google loves all of these methods.

The one thing you should pay for is an autoresponder. That's the secret to all of these methods.

Have A Good Time!
Mike

banners
Back