The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can I do this with Instagram in 2018

hsen2012

Hi there my name is Hussein eissa I'm 23 years old I'm from Yemen but born in Saudia Arabia and living there I have been making money in internet since 2014 I find a method in cpahero by someone his name is indexer I think was this method was talk about blackhat ppi with YouTube
In that time the YouTube was easier than now i was everyday make many account and upload more videos
And see my success this method work with me about from 2014 to 2016 and now not working with meat all I made a lot of money in that time now in 2017 I'm not starting any method right now because you can see I learn english from home alone and my English is bad I want to speak English like a native speaker I'm still trying
Ok now I have 1 niche and 1 Instagram account
I'm going to post everyday from 5 to 10 in my niche and follow unfollow after I get more followers I will add my link and make money from my account
In my opinion if we work with white hat we can make money for a long time with our niche and we can have more audience who loves our accounts my dream in 2018 make 20k in Instagram I hope I can see my dream is success

Sorry for my English and do you think I can make 20k with 1 account and 1 niche in this year

Hi friends. If you want to increase Instagram followers, you can use the method follow and unfollow, just like you said. And there are also many other methods can help gain some Instagram followers. Such as put your Instagram account link in other social media to attract more followers. Or you can find some people to exchange follow in some related forums. Or you can join some offline activities to know more people and get more followers. Or You can directly buy some followers. If you do not need the service, you can see some useful blogs here. Hope this is helpful for you. Thanks for your reading. Good luck for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there my name is Hussein eissa I'm 23 years old I'm from Yemen but born in Saudia Arabia and living there I have been making money in internet since 2014 I find a method in cpahero by someone his name is indexer I think was this method was talk about blackhat ppi with YouTube
In that time the YouTube was easier than now i was everyday make many account and upload more videos
And see my success this method work with me about from 2014 to 2016 and now not working with meat all I made a lot of money in that time now in 2017 I'm not starting any method right now because you can see I learn english from home alone and my English is bad I want to speak English like a native speaker I'm still trying
Ok now I have 1 niche and 1 Instagram account
I'm going to post everyday from 5 to 10 in my niche and follow unfollow after I get more followers I will add my link and make money from my account
In my opinion if we work with white hat we can make money for a long time with our niche and we can have more audience who loves our accounts my dream in 2018 make 20k in Instagram I hope I can see my dream is success

Sorry for my English and do you think I can make 20k with 1 account and 1 niche in this year
Hi dude, you just have to go and get it if you want it, but could you kindly share with us what is the vertical you work with exactly? I mean having some more informations on your campaign could open the road the people to provide you better advises. wish you luck anyway!!

I have some experience on IG. I own a marketing company but I do not use IG but I have a daughter that is a student at NYU. She is a runner and started her IG 5 years ago and really did nothing with it at all the last 18mo she got serious. she now has over 20k followers and is making very good $ her is my warning FOLLOWERS do not Matter... the follow Unfollow does nothing but piss people off as well as potential people that will pay you to promote offers... It is 100% about engagement she has a 15% and 18% that does not come from follow unfollow it is done organically and by giving away content.

MI
Back