“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by margo09, Sep 17, 2016.

1. margo09

margo09 Affiliate affiliate

Dear Marketers,

I'm having a hard time trying to convince Facebook to allow me to advertise on his platform. I have my Facebook account now that's been blocked 2 years ago from posting ads because I financed an Ad using a stolen credit card (Didn't know about that until it was too late).

Now I have created a new Facebook account with an american name, tried to advertise on it using my credit card, yet Facebook frequently asks to verify my identity, I keep filling up the information form but there's no response nor change. Can anyone with a bad experience like this tell me if there's any solution?

Thanks in advance

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

he didn't take it seriously in the first place

4. margo09

margo09 Affiliate affiliate

Well. I was desperate as to how I could use Facebook's advertising platform while they blocked me from using it. So I created another accoubt hoping it would work. And as I said my account's ad platforms was used before with an uknown credit card. Not sure if it was hacked or something. But that was the reason I'm blocked from using the service right now.
    I'm currently looking for a solution to how I could get my account back to advertising.

MI