The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

margo09

Dear Marketers,

I'm having a hard time trying to convince Facebook to allow me to advertise on his platform. I have my Facebook account now that's been blocked 2 years ago from posting ads because I financed an Ad using a stolen credit card (Didn't know about that until it was too late).

Now I have created a new Facebook account with an american name, tried to advertise on it using my credit card, yet Facebook frequently asks to verify my identity, I keep filling up the information form but there's no response nor change. Can anyone with a bad experience like this tell me if there's any solution?

Thanks in advance

Have I understood you correctly? :confused: You signed up with a fake name, but want to use your CC with your real name? :confused:

Be honest to yourself: If you are an inspector at a border and someone presents with a name, but on his papers is another name, what would you do? Say hello to this guy? Surely not ;)

Not you made a bad experience with Facebook, but Facebook made a bad experience with you.
That's the point :p

The way to get this solved, is in my opinion only, that you ask a friend who has another surname than you, that you can use all his data (name and Credit Card of his bank account) to sign up, and maybe later you can try it again, but only with your real data ;)

he didn't take it seriously in the first place

Well. I was desperate as to how I could use Facebook's advertising platform while they blocked me from using it. So I created another accoubt hoping it would work. And as I said my account's ad platforms was used before with an uknown credit card. Not sure if it was hacked or something. But that was the reason I'm blocked from using the service right now.
I'm currently looking for a solution to how I could get my account back to advertising.

MI
Back