The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can anyone help me?

Julianmark

Hi everyone,
Can someone tell me the way to make money online from home? I am graduate and I want to continue my study but I am going through bad finances. I need online moneymaking tips and advice. Please tell me how and where I should start.
Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,
Can someone tell me the way to make money online from home? I am graduate and I want to continue my study but I am going through bad finances. I need online moneymaking tips and advice. Please tell me how and where I should start.
Thanks in advance!

I concluded by going through your post that you want to join affiliate marketing as an affiliate. You have taken the first right step by joining an affiliate forum. Now have patience. There is post from Vartov on The First Step To Start An Online Business. You can read this post on this thread:

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ns/8599-first-step-start-online-business.html

Don't Think Money When Starting Out... Learn!

Indeed, this forum is a great start, especially for newbies who need the right answers. Research is just as important, as well as having the patience, motivation, endurance, etc. You have to be a do-it-yourselfer, the lone wolf with a desire to succeed. To fail is a good thing because you will learn what not to do next time... so count on that to happen. But never-ever quit!

There's money to be made on/off the Internet, so it's best to learn how to do both. Then you have eBay and Pay-Per-Click search engines such as, Google, Yahoo!, MSN, etc., you should learn to make money from all of them. It really doesn't take much money to startup. Just stay away from all the money-hyped websites and get rich-quick schemes.

Try to find a good system with a proven successful track record. This means you should learn from someone, preferably a company with an excellent history of helping others succeed on/offline. Whoever you choose, focus on learning one thing well at a time. You don't want to be overwhelmed or distracted.

If you are a do-it-yourselfer, you can save money but it will take longer to succeed online. If you require more help, then consider hiring a mentor. If you can't afford anything right now, consider affiliate marketing companies [not MLM companies] that offers free online training, business and marketing tools, turnkey websites, a sponsor, etc. In other words, find a source that's totally free with all the resources you need to learn and make money online.

Best of Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Be Careful

Hi,
It is great that you are considering options for making money online.

My first bit of advice for you is to be very careful about what you get into. There are a lot of very wel designed scams on the internet which even the most astute people fall prey to.

It is also probably prudent to read the posts in this forum.

You will find a lot of rather useful information on affiliate marketing written by people who have a wealth of experience in this business.

Last tip is, if you do decide to go down the affiliate marketing route [highly recommended], you need to take action.

Recently an affiliate marketing newbie asked about ways to publish his website which he has been building for the last two years and has not yet published! I was alarmed and advised him to publish immediately. Two years???

The key to success in this business is to take action. You can have a million dollar idea in your mind but until you have converted it to a product, it is worth nothing

Good Luck

Start with the mindset of "how can I help people". If you start out by thinking about the money you need to make...it will show in your marketing...and people won't buy from you. ;)

Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!

Hi Julianmark...to be honest, since you are a student, I would find a part-time job "offline" that can take care of your immediate needs like rent, food, clothes, transportation and what not. Then while you have that stability, I would then suggest that you go through this whole forum to get a sense of what is expected of you as a potential online money maker. Making money online is a serious business and not to be entered into in desperation or frustration. It really takes a clear head and a steady focused commitment before you can start earning online. Take care and all the best.

Jazzguy (Lyle)

The possbilities of earning online are endless. All you need is a solid idea and the passion to back it up :)

You can make your own website or even just a blog. Get a lot of traffic into it and then monetize it thru a number of ways : PPC, Ad placements, sponsorships, etc.

A lot of big earners on the net started out with simple ideas and put their heart into it and eventually made it big :)

All the information above is very very true. The biggest (and hardest) part to make money online is the process of learning it takes time, but there are great websites (and forums like this) that will help you with the learning process. Research, Research, Research

What are you going to college for? Would you be able to use that for a starting point? Do people have informational websites for what you studied in college?
you can even become an affiliate for colleges, college help, financial help. Yes as stated above the possibilities are huge.

Like the posts above stated... maybe find a part time job near you for the essentials and work on this part time. No matter what all the ebooks claim, you WILL not make hundreds or thousands of $ online within 3 days.

Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!
if you get cheque which will withdraw the money by banks?

Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!

I answered you in another forum

Rick

banners
Back