The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can anyone help me pls?

Serenajones

affiliate
Hi this is Serena. I want to become a good freelancer for website design & development. I was looking out to start any project want to find some good web designer. Can you please give me some suggestions?

Hi Serena,
Welcome to the forum :cool:

I can only state the obvious and suggest you start as a freelancer.
Building a good reputation and working relations with clients will surely get some experience.

Good Luck :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Build out a website domain with a portfolio as proof of skill and design 'excellence' you will get work. Any client will want to see your past work.

Welcome, Serena!

Yup, starting as a freelancer is probably a good choice. Bunch of my friends have profiles on Toptal and Upwork, this could be a way to go if you want to find some projects as a beginner. You can also look for a course, for example I check those on Udemy every now and then, some are really useful and affordable.

Best of luck!

Hi. I was wondering the same thing. In general for this I am grateful to webflow developer who introduced me into the field of website development and I am very grateful to him for that. With his help I understood this area in more detail and began to make money. Now web developer and designer is a very competitive but well-paid job.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back