The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

can anybody let me know the benefits of Social Bookmarking in SEO?

dealsforums

affiliate
HI pals,
Recently i have started Coupon Codes website and i have started SEO also.
Moreover i know the benefits of social bookmarking, whether it will get indexing pages or any extra advantages

I agree! Social bookmarking helps you get index fast and you can get huge amount of back links using this method.

Its the easiest way to build backlinks and to receive good amount of traffic. Also, sites like twitter provides both social bookmarking and social networking service which are great to increase traffic.

Social book marking help for faster indexing and if not with the nofollow attribute good for building backlinks

Advantages of Social Bookmarking:

Branding yourself or your products. - if you do have a new site SB puts your branding images in front of tons of people.
Free advertising to the masses. - "online word of mouth" type of promotion.
Links to your website. -the links that are generated back to your site known as "backlinks".
Social buzzing in the ear of the people.-instant buzz like if you do have a news it would likely to spread in an instant around the world by SB.
Traffic targeted to your content - a great benefit of social media is you targeted traffic.

hi,

Social bookmarking gives you fast results as, this provides you with Backlinks, also it raises the position of keywords that you targeted.

it also, drives lot of traffic to your site through social networking.

Thanks!!

I think increasing in backlinks is the main benefit. Nowadays, almost all the top social bookmarkings have nofollowed the outbound links. ;)

banners
Back