The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can any one help me?

opilasre9

affiliate
Hi all,
Does any one know of any good web development team for web 2.0 and ecommerce? If you have any idea so please let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
[FONT=&quot]Thanks! [/FONT]

IBM? hear they do average site builds.

There are plenty of people out there all over the world who are capable of developing web apps.

Can you be more specific, how much have you got to spend? I know some guys who are pretty damn good if you have a thousand a day to spend.

Web 2. is an ambiguous requirement.

Apart from checking out various freelance sites as suggested by CubicalPhil, you can also post your project to jobs forum here and other webmaster forums as well. Another way to find out about good web development and design teams is to visit the sites you like and are similar in scope to the site you want developed and then look at their footers, usually development companies put a link to their website their.

Before you hire anyone, make sure they understand the project requirements fully and are quoting the price for full project. Ask for a firm deadline by which they will deliver the project fully working. Ask if they'll provide support once the project is delivered and will they patch any bugs which are discovered soon after delivery. And don't forget to ask for sample of previous work and references.

MI
Back