The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Campaign tracking software

Nick Turchiano

affiliate
I need to separate traffic by geo and I wanted to see what the consensus is with which software? SYC Tracker or CPV Lab? I need it to be self hosted and it's high volume so it needs to work after many months of tracking.

Thank you all!

Nick

Hi Nick,

You can check out how the Redirect Profiles are implemented in CPV Lab Pro for multiple Geo metrics as this will be exactly what you need. You have the option to send traffic that matches a Redirect Profile to a specific Landing Page or Offer and you can define unlimited Redirect Profiles in your campaigns. Each Redirect Profile may contain one or multiple rules based on the Geo metrics available.

Feel free to contact us for additional details.

20181031-redirect-profiles-geo.png

Hi Nick,

You can check out how the Redirect Profiles are implemented in CPV Lab Pro for multiple Geo metrics as this will be exactly what you need. You have the option to send traffic that matches a Redirect Profile to a specific Landing Page or Offer and you can define unlimited Redirect Profiles in your campaigns. Each Redirect Profile may contain one or multiple rules based on the Geo metrics available.

Feel free to contact us for additional details.

20181031-redirect-profiles-geo.png
I understand how CPV Lab works. I've used it for years. The problem is I already paid for CPV Lab once including update fees. Just weird to have to buy it again after I already went through process.

I see, Nick. As an existing CPV Lab users you don't need to purchase CPV Lab Pro at full price, all you need is the Yearly Renewal Package which offers you access to the latest 4.1 version that was released last week and free Updates and Support for 1 Year.

banners
Back