The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Campaign is doing well want some pps offers

moniking25

with one of my campaign i am doing great but the offer is soi 3.3$ I want pps offer to test with the same campaign i have conversion rate is 13.5% on my current campaign i need some hot pps adult offers to test With my current campaign to see what i can do can you provide me some offers for usa PPS please reach me out as soon as possible

You should try JAVBucks with Japan Adult paysites on PPS.

We pay up to 40$ on PPS and 65% on Revshare.

Recommend you to use our bestseller JAVHD.com. Also we have offers in any other adult niches.

with one of my campaign i am doing great but the offer is soi 3.3$ I want pps offer to test with the same campaign i have conversion rate is 13.5% on my current campaign i need some hot pps adult offers to test With my current campaign to see what i can do can you provide me some offers for usa PPS please reach me out as soon as possible
Hi Monik, please try with this one if you have India traffic..https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/delhisexchat-ipe-cash-affiliate-program.2008/ it converts a lot and its life time commission and we have other options for commission, please reach me on skype: Archna Devi

banners
Back