The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Campaign Help

MithunRoy

affiliate
I want to run a campaign on Bing and Google Adwords.I select offers from Maxbounty(email submit, zip submit and health products)
*I never run any paid campaign before.
*I paln to use Google keyword planner for keywords research.
*want to use instapage for landing page(without email capture from)
*I plan to use click magic as a click tracker)
So am I skip.something or it is ok?

Hello @MithunRoy really cool :)
the thing is Don't advertise with google they are So strict and you are newbie so sty away from google .
bing yes go with it it's all right .
maxbounty yes really cool cpa network .
for instapage if you can't handle the prices Go with purelander it's more cheaper :) there are simple responsive landing pages there .
about click magic you can go with it i can't tell you cus each person is familiar with a tracking platform and the principal is the same :) . some of them advanced some no but the same principle .
any question feel free to ask .
also Don't forget to start your journey in this section Follow Alongs and Online Journeys so that we can follow with you and other members as well .

Hello @MithunRoy really cool :)
the thing is Don't advertise with google they are So strict and you are newbie so sty away from google .
bing yes go with it it's all right .
maxbounty yes really cool cpa network .
for instapage if you can't handle the prices Go with purelander it's more cheaper :) there are simple responsive landing pages there .
about click magic you can go with it i can't tell you cus each person is familiar with a tracking platform and the principal is the same :) . some of them advanced some no but the same principle .
any question feel free to ask .
also Don't forget to start your journey in this section Follow Alongs and Online Journeys so that we can follow with you and other members as well .
Can you suggest me some video about keywords research for cpa?

okay for bing you don't need that you can you bing it self :)
also you can use google keyword planner as well to help you find new keywords but just make sure you track the keywords so that you will know which one converts and which one is not .

okay for bing you don't need that you can you bing it self :)
also you can use google keyword planner as well to help you find new keywords but just make sure you track the keywords so that you will know which one converts and which one is not .
Which keyword tracker you like?
I heard the name of click magic but never use it

you can use

self hosted trackers
thrive
cpvlab
prosper202 (very cheap and it can track keywords)

cloud hosted trackers
adsbradge
voluum
..etc

banners
Back