The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Call tracking cost?

Unicorn

Get your fix Ninja!
What call tracking solution you use and how much do you pay per minute for call tracking and routing with a toll-free number? Example:

Tracker - Retreaver
$1/toll-free number
$0.06/minute cost

I've been using Invoca and think we have a contract that isn't minute based, but rather a fixed amount per call. Something like .20/call I think we're at.

TrackDrive charges .05 - .07/min. Ringba charges about the same. If you're doing volume you can negotiate better rates.

If you know programming fairly decent I'd recommend checking out Twilio or Plivo to save some bucks.

Using Trackdrive and Realpbx. Trackdrive's platform is much intuitive and rather a complete solution for "tracking" since it tracks almost everything. Performing publishers to performing ad networks and it can be scaled anytime which is what I like about it the most.
Only the support is a bit slow but you hardly need it once you understand the platform very well

I'm using analyticcalltracking (still too new here to post links!) that is connected to Twillio for the phone numbers.

The only issue with ACT is the monthly cost of $97 - so for me just starting out, I'm not covering that cost just yet.

Thoughts on Ringba? Should I switch to them since they have a free tier until I start actually covering the monthly cost with commission?

MI
Back