The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Caleb's Official Introduction(Verified)

Caleb

affiliate
Hello. I'm Caleb, an affiliate from Wisconsin. I've lurked here off and on and thought I'd benefit from signing up. I hope to learn more about peoples' success and failures on this forum.

I started in 2003 with Adsense and quickly discovered much better ways of earning income, mainly pay for performance. I've maintain a niche content site that gets most if its traffic from organic search. In 2006 I quit my day job of 18 years as an auto mechanic and became full time in affiliate marketing.

Some of you I may have met at Affiliate Summit or from other forums. Hopefully I'll get to know a lot more people here and be able to contribute to this community.

Caleb

Hey Caleb,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Always happy to have another old pro join us.
Old in Internet years that is! :p

Look forward to your participation!

Caleb,

Here's your (verified) welcome to the forum.

Nice touch! Nice Intro!

I've been in the business just a tad longer and we've probably passed each other at summit. Great to have you here. I look forward to your participation.

Linda, thanks for the welcome. I'm old(ish) in Internet years and some days feel really old in people years. You have a great thing going here at 5 Start.

Minstrel, thanks for the welcome. I need to look at your Wordpress custom theme design site. I've come to the realization that I need to embrace a CMS like Wordpress. My visual design skills stink! Lol.

Ron, we actually talked a little at ASW12. It was Saturday at Le Salsa with Chuck Hamrick and a few others. Good time.

Well, off to start my day. Appointment with my CPA for taxes today. I tremble in fear every year. Most of my 'clock punching' friends talk about their tax returns, I try to justify my pay-in by telling them they're letting the government use money that's theirs. I still weep like a little girl on April 16.

MI
Back