The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Targeted Traffic?

AaronH

Hi everyone,

I would like to know your opinion about buying targeted traffic online.
Do you think this is effective for your online business or site portals?

How effective do you think they are when it comes to driving potential customers to your website?

Will be waiting for your answers.

Best regards,
Aaron Harris
CMO, YourTrafficHits.com

RH-Calvin,

Thanks for your reply.

How about online marketing businesses who do the job for you. What do you think?

Its up to yourself really but I would read a little on marketing... There is plenty of information out there on the internet and if you can write fairly well there is no reason why you can't do much of the marketing yourself. Paying for these services can be costly and will not necessarily bring you net benefit in the shorter term.

Thanks for the concern Robert.

I have articles on LinkedIn that were featured. It's about marketing and targeted traffic. You can check them out sometime. I am currently doing a case study.

I don't think buying traffic is a problem, I just wouldn't do it ;- I'd just build up the links generically. That way, in the long term your website will sustain traffic.

Buying traffic can be very useful for any new or existing business as it can bring users that can hopefully convert into a customer. We use can the same data for research,analysis and improvement process in our online marketing plan.

MI
Back