Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying spots on youtube?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
who ever bought spots on youtube video within the signature?

anyone had luck with this?

You find a niche revolved around your offer, you then find a few "viral" videos - and monitor there growth over a week. You then pick the ones that are gaining 1000's of views a day and contact the uploader and ask if you can place your link in the description in return for cash OR rev share!

They are payed based CPM. I heard that those channels with like millions subscribers have 30$/40$ CPM's, so 1 million views would get them arround 300.000$ which is insane, BUT they are the best in their industry... The average partner gets anywhere from 0.75$ to 7$ CPM's which isn't a lot, and yes, they are free to post whatever they want in their subscription boxes (i'm almost sure).

I tried to do this with 1 guy and he blocked me :( lol, just try some of them and you'll be successful. ;)

They are payed based CPM. I heard that those channels with like millions subscribers have 30$/40$ CPM's, so 1 million views would get them arround 300.000$ which is insane, BUT they are the best in their industry... The average partner gets anywhere from 0.75$ to 7$ CPM's which isn't a lot, and yes, they are free to post whatever they want in their subscription boxes (i'm almost sure).

I tried to do this with 1 guy and he blocked me :( lol, just try some of them and you'll be successful. ;)

WHOA those numbers are big - no wonder viral marketing is massive!

Do you know the kinda money they offer them? As I'm sure they can still put a link in?

I heard somewhere that uploader can add their youtube channel to adsense account. And they get paid through adsense. Adsense video ads pay BIGGGGG

MI
Back