The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Buying Nutra Straight sales.

soho2015

affiliate
Hi guys so ill give you a quick run down, I had a partner who was big in nutra sales he was bringing in 100k sales a day both straight sale and rebill. He brought the business i supplied the banking (I own multiple mids) as well as customer service etc. Well my partner and I split and Im looking to purchase straight sales so I can put my mids to use. Im not sure if this is the right place but any info would be great. Also I have a few meetings next month with some networks but I feel I need to keep my options open. Thanks

Hi guys so ill give you a quick run down, I had a partner who was big in nutra sales he was bringing in 100k sales a day both straight sale and rebill. He brought the business i supplied the banking (I own multiple mids) as well as customer service etc. Well my partner and I split and Im looking to purchase straight sales so I can put my mids to use. Im not sure if this is the right place but any info would be great. Also I have a few meetings next month with some networks but I feel I need to keep my options open. Thanks

Hello,

I'd love to help out. Please e-mail me (maxfata68@yahoo.com) I think I may be able to help out.

Hello,

I'd love to help out. Please e-mail me (maxfata68@yahoo.com) I think I may be able to help out.
Please send me an email where I contact you. thanks!

banners
Back