The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Buying Likes, Followers, traffic e.t.c?

carlalexander

affiliate
Would you or have you found buying traffic, followers and likes profitable in any way? And if so, is it worth risking a ban from Google through engaging in such activities int he name of generating revenue?

If you get caught sending purchased traffic to an adsense site, there is a (good) chance that you'll get dropped from the adsense program. That's about as big a "ban" as you're going to get from Google. I buy traffic (real and fake), followers, likes, shares, tweets, retweets -- you name it -- all the time. And yes, it's worth it to jumpstart a marketing campaign. Do I get instant profits? No, but my campaigns become profitable much faster than before, when I waited around for things to happen on their own.

I don't think it is worth the money or risk of buying traffic or sending traffic to your site since most visitors are not nessarly interested in your content. That, and the fact the you risk a nbad ranking from Gosogle or dropped from your advertising company. The best way I find to get traffic to your website in the long run is building up backlinks.

I never buy traffic. I did in the past and I have found it to be useless in every way. Sure it bumps your visitor count but doesn't give you any revenue. Likes and followers are another question. It might be a good idea to purchase a few hundred followers on a new twitter account because in my experience, people are more willing to follow you if you are already being followed by a huge mass. Buying likes can also be beneficial. It can make your new site look more trustworthy, but be sure to buy them from a reliable source because if they disappear (their accounts get banned or do a mass 'unlike') then it can hurt your ranking, or so I have heared...

I never really considered using such shortcuts to gain followers or likes on Facebook. I wouldn't recommend it either. Even if they are all genuine profiles, it doesn't mean that they will engage on your page because they would have been paid to like/follow and that's probably the reason they did it anyway.

I stay away from buying traffic. They have a bad reputation online, and they are mostly botted traffic, or accounts. If you actually go on fiverr, or any site that offers paid Facebook fans, Twitter followers, or traffic, they are fake accounts, and all of the traffic that comes to your website is mostly from Asia which means they are using a program to generate it. Most people are gullible enough to believe that these are actually legit, so they invest in them. In a month, all those Twitter accounts will be banned, and you will have 7-8 left over. I actually received followers once, that's how I know.

I haven't tried buying traffic of any sort, so I can't comment on that.

But, I have used likes and followers in the past and they certainly help with the ranking. Just make sure that they do not look un-natural.

banners
Back