The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buy Readymade Swoopo Script-Penny auction website - Bidding Auction website

swoopodeveloper

affiliate
Hello,
i had already develop one bidding website thats can work as per your requirement . i am freelancer cakephp developer so i can do all the changes and modifcation in any biding website so if you have any such work then let me know

Following link provide all the detail of Feature and the Demo link :

Swoopodeveloper's Blog

Regards,
Swoopodeveloper

small Affiliate and event managment script portal

Yahoo IM:swoopodeveloper​
Search Tag: Event Mangement script -Affiliate Marketing Software – Affiliate Management System – Affiliate Commision Management

Hello,
In new way of marketing , Affilation is one of the attractive way for Marketer / Freelancer Marketer Management system :
We develop one Event management system which support to Affilation and Support to Affilate campaign.
Following are the feature of Event-affiliate Mnagement system:

• Super Admin
  • Affiliate User (that’s can be any user can sell product on basis of Affiliation/commission)
Feature of Super admin

Dashboard of affiliation Event management system will provide you following detail

Current event | Affiliates |Link Views|Total View|Registration
Ability to create event fro Affiliater

while you create Event then you can manage indirectly following things
Event Information | Event Package| Event Campaign| Event Mailers system | Event Affilate Tools(Create Code for you)| Access rights for affilator

Manage Admin edit/update/delete Event and Affiliater plan
Manage Affiliates
Manage Affiliates provide you ability to edit/delete/add new affilates and able create reports in CSV,and Pdf formate
Manage User
Manage user provides you ability to edit/delete/add new user for system Management
Manage Field provides you ability to manage Field of Create Event

Check out demo:XL Events - Event Management Software
username:xladmin
password:xladmin

Affiliate User (that’s can be any user can sell product on basis of Affiliation/commission)
Affiliater can able to take all the codes of Affilation and all the information of event From Affilation Tools

Abile to view Current Event and Archived Events
Able to view Commision which paid and pending .
Able to view all the important Annoucement
Able to view all the payment detail and uprade …

Demo link :
XL Events - Event Management Software
username:123
password:123
Search Tag: Event Mangement script -Affiliate Marketing Software – Affiliate Management System – Affiliate Commision Managem

banners
Back