The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Business has no Affiliate Program

Richard T

affiliate
Hi I'm just wondering what you guys suggest if a business does not have an affiliate program?

Is there a way I can implement one for an online business? and is there a way for retail location that doesn't have an affiliate program to implement one as well ?

I feel asking them to sign up to an affiliate network, they might not know much about them and be hesitant.

Is there personal software where I can do our tracking with the business?

Thanks

Thanks for your response Marc, so if were to do a 1 on 1 with a business, what software/website would you recommend I set them up with? Appreciate the tips!

Buddy Richard PM i can Help with This i already Built an affiliate System It's In My Localhost
any way Pm me and i will see what's your Requirements and i can Help u No Problem at all Buddy
if u know a little PHP i can Show U how To Do it No problem as well

What kind of business are you in? You can simply google "Keyword + affiliate program" and you will find tons of them. For example, if you're in basket weaving niche (i don't know where that idea come from :p) you can google "Basket weaving + affiliate programs"

That's hilarious! There really is something for everybody.

According to the SimilarWeb toolbar, they (the landing page) only have a 1% bounce rate. Pretty awesome. However, they only get a couple of hundred clicks per month, so maybe I won't go into the basket weaving secrets niche. :D

If anybody goes ahead and tries to sell basket weaving secrets, I'd love to know how it goes!

I still chuckle about it, can't help it. :D

MI
Back