The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bulk Email Verification

Billblast

Does anyone know of and/or uses a good free bulk email verification tool? I know the words "good" and "free" should not be used in the same sentence, but I said I'd give it a try...lol

Thanks for any and all replies in advance...

Chameleon Confirmer - simple and fast e-mail confirmer
Chameleon Confirmer is a simple and fast e-mail confirmer developed by experienced adult webmasters. As its name reveals, it confirms links arriving to your e-mail box in large amounts after submitting. This is where the indispensable Chameleon Confirmer comes into play. It is capable of confirming 300 e-mails in a matter of seconds, saving your valuable time and increasing your efficiency at work. It has its own on-line database of scripts which ensure correct confirmation. The script database is updated by our team who regularly verify and update the scripts. Setting up of POP3 and the proxy has never been easier, to mention just one of the many advantages.

What does Chameleon Confirmer provide?
  • simple usage and setup
  • automatic and manual confirmation
  • automatically confirms emails that require the input of a confirmation code
  • summary report status of confirmed e-mails
  • POP3 and proxy server settings
  • secure POP3 connection
  • on-line script database
  • smart and quick confirmation of links
  • supports simultaneous submission of 10 e-mails

Hi

Check out Email Verification Service, best price guaranteed

Best Email List Cleaning Service
95%+ Accurate Result
Multiple Files Submission Options
Easy To Understand Reporting
24 Hours Best Support
Hard Bounce Emails Removal
Spam Traps Removal
Custom Email Cleaning Solution
Duplicate Records Removal
Multiple Column Support
Cheapest email verification service
Fastest Cleansing Process

25% discount on all packages.

You can try Snov.io- if you dob' t need a lot of attempts it can be a good option, however is you need more than 100 per month then you need to buy a plan

Here are best bulk email verification service providers:
  1. Zerobounce.net
  2. myemailverifier.com
  3. xverify.com
  4. debounce.net
  5. bouncless.io
  6. neverbounce.com
  7. snovio.io
  8. proofy.io
  9. hubuco.com
  10. verifalia.com

Hi Bill

Your try has succeeded by giving the word of good and free. There are Email Verifiers who are good and free.

My Email Verifier providing up to 10K free email verification credits and an achievement its the only tool that flagged the bad accounts of Yahoo/AOL and disabled them even though it existed technically. If you think an excellent tool has a huge expense so, have a look at the fair and competitive pricing that is affordable against other vendors which are

ZeroBounce.
Xverifier.
NeverBounce.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could recommend some of them that I personally used before, but I am not sure if all of them are free, as for some of them I shared accounts with others and couldn't get too much information. But ZeroBounce, AeroLeads, and MailerCheck are pretty great.

Here is the list of Top 10 Bulk Email Verifiers:

• MyEmailVerifier
  • QuickEmailVerification
  • MillionVerifier
  • ZeroBounce
  • ListWise
  • MailBoxValidator
  • Snovio
  • Debounce
  • SendPulse
  • Email Checker

I've been using QuickEmailVerification for years! and it's way more accurate than many others. Zero Bounce is okay as well I guess.

MI
Back