The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Building emails list without a website

Med Tr

Hello, how can I build an email list data without a website ? and how long time should I have waited to get 1000 subscribers ?
Thank you !

Well you dont need a website but you will need somewhere to collect emails. Best place will be a landing page where you can send people to and in return for your email give them some type of free content whether is audio, video, or written. A good free tool to use to build your email list that has a landing page builder built in is MailerLite you can use that service for free. All another way is yo buy email traffic on Adverbid

Hi,
Let me know if you would like to get clean email list. I have that plenty

Someone who is new will not be able to mail even if you give them you list. Take a good ESP, new IP, hosting, new domains and alot of work to acutlly mail at scale.

Can you also send and schedule the drops or do you only sell the data? My focus is email traffic as well.

To make a mailing list you'll require a landing page and an approach to drive traffic to it. Clearly, the better and more focused on the traffic, the better your conversion ratio will be and the more responsive your rundown will be.

Presently the inquiry is by what means will you drive traffic?

You could utilize online life (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin). You could utilize forums like Quora. You can do some blog remarking. The majority of the above things will enable you to drive traffic as long as you leave a connect to your landing page. Simply make certain to include esteem and be real. Don't out-rightly drop your connection wherever so as to drive traffic.

Ideally this encourages you out and will make you move the correct way. Links should you have out there as much as possible. Simply be steady and remain centered. Make an objective to leave 15 connections for every day. In the event that you do this - positive outcomes are inescapable.

Good luck!

Hello, how can I build an email list data without a website ? and how long time should I have waited to get 1000 subscribers ?
Thank you !
Well, you can't build an email list without a website unless you are buying email list and I really don't recommend that. I recommend building your mail list.

It's called a squeeze page tactically; not a landing page or a website ...
  • You get something (usually free) emailed to your address
  • --then there is a submit
  • and you need to auto-respond to their submitted email address with the links.

Gets a bit more complicated to generate a unique token securing the download (yes folks -- that is what a token is in the big time internet world!) If the original submitter share the link the unregistered person gets an error message that his link is invalid --but we will email you a valid link --yada yada

ip2long and rand will work in PHP for something of little value like a free download.

The idea is the link can't be shared the ip2long will not match but the original submitter can download more than once.

Hello.

If you want to build and organic email list then it will take a while to reach at 1000 emails, but its not impossibl. you can collect emails using social media like facebook , instagram, tweeter and so on. Apert from that there are many methods for collecting email address.

1. Host a Gateway
2. Create Coming soon page.
3. Pick email marketing service
4. Write guest posts and request for Emails

These are the basic strategy for collecting emails organically

Apart from that you can purchase an email list from the reputed services.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back