The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Build your Email list for FREE with Facebook Ads + Giveaways

servandosilva

freelist.png

Build your Email list for FREE with Facebook Ads + Giveaways

Hey guys, what's up? Happy new year everybody. Here's my latest guide inside the Dojo.
This is a method I've been using a few times to build lists with Facebook Ads that allows me to do some massive grow without having to wait for months to recover the investment.

If you're good at FB Ads, you know you can get pretty cheap clicks as long as you're doing the right targeting and getting a great CTR on the banner + good offer.

I'm not going to explain and dive into CTR and banners. That's something I'll leave for you. However, what happens when you've got a passionate audience and create your own FREE offer? You'll get hundreds or thousands of opt ins per day.

So here's how I do it in some niches:

1. Create a product you can giveaway for your niche.

In this case, I used Teespring to create a T Shirt that people in the niche would love. And I decided to give away 3 to build my list. If you're new to Teespring, here's a $1,200 case study on my blog.

Select the Fan Page you're going to use or create one, and then create a PPE (Post per engagement) ad with a picture of the shirt. Here's how I did it:

selling teespring facebook image post.jpg

2. Create a simple lander

I used the default Genesis Lander layout to create a lander in Wordpress with 3 simple things.
1. Title: "Enter your Email to participate in the raffle"
2. Image: Big image of the T Shirt that I'm giving away
3. Opt in form: I used a basic form from Aweber ($1 trial). Don't use Malchimp cause they don't like affiliate stuff. I used a single-opt in form.

That's it. So go to Wordpress, select a title for your page, add an image and then the opt in form at the end.
Also, make sure you create a second page to confirm they've enter their email and tell them the date you're announcing the winners.

You should be able to get clicks for less than 10 cents to your site, and the post could go viral if you do it well. I recommend aiming for a 5% or higher CTR on FB.

3. Conversions

With that simple lander I was able to achieve a conversion rate aove 90%. Yeah! a lander with 90% CR!

Have a look at my Aweber stats:

Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 2.08.34 PM.jpg

In this example I was spending around $10-20 per day and getting between 500 to 1k subscribers added to my list every single day. Talk about list building on steroids...

4. Monetization

The reason why most people say the money is on the list is because you've got a subscriber and you can monetize it for months or years if you do it right. In this case, what you're going to do is to announce the winners of the giveaway 2-3 days after you started building it. Contact them so yo can send them the T Shirt from Teespring.
In the winner's announcement email, you'll add something like: "Don't worry if you didn't win our awesome T Shirt, you can still buy it here (add Teespring link)".

Of course many people just won't buy it because they just wanted the free stuff, but if you're building 500 subscribers per day, I'm sure a few of them will end up buying it anyway.

Since Teespring campaigns last a few days, you can email them 2-3 days later before the sale ends and you'll get a few more sales.

selling teespring facebook payout.jpg

You'll recover a good chunk of money or break-even and you'll build a list at the same time. If your audience is passionate, you could even make some extra money while building the list. That's up to you and your creativeness. Test different audiences and niches.

After that, you could create new campaigns on teespring, or you could promote other products from Amazon or just drive the traffic to a new blog.

5. Bonus

There are a few tips and tricks to get more conversions or money from your list.

5.1 Retargeting
If you're sending people to a lander, don't forget the retargeting pixel from FB. It's free to use and you'll build a second list on FB where ads will be a lot cheaper.

5.2 Conversion pixels
Track your email conversions with a pixel so you know which audiences, genders and ages convert better. I was getting a 90%+ conversion rate, but I'm sure people can get 99%.

5.3 Use a VPS (2 months FREE coupon with ASO)
Make your lander load fast to avoid click-loss. Especially if your traffic comes from mobile devices.

5.4 Redirect them from your email page to your Teespring page.
Some people just want to get the T Shirt ASAP. Give them the link to buy it before the raffle ends.

Now go and take at action! This is a white hat method and FB won't give you problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey

thanks.

how do we create the lander with the genesis theme, could you show an example if possible?

also, you say contact teespring to send them the t-shirt, so your saying in this method we have to have a t-shirt for sale on teespring? i mean, what if it doesnt hit the requirement to get printed...then we cannot get one sent, right?

cheers man

hey

thanks.

how do we create the lander with the genesis theme, could you show an example if possible?

also, you say contact teespring to send them the t-shirt, so your saying in this method we have to have a t-shirt for sale on teespring? i mean, what if it doesnt hit the requirement to get printed...then we cannot get one sent, right?

cheers man
As I mentioned, keep it stupid simple.

Just a headline, image and opt in form. You don't need Genesis to do so. It works for any wordpress blog or even blogspot (free).

And yes, you need to setup a teespring campaign (read the case study from my signature) and of course reach the goal. The minimum goal is 5 sales now, which makes it even easier.

banners
Back