The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buenos Dias! Hello! Buongiorno! Zdrastvuite!

LukasGi

affiliate
Hello!

I'm Lukas, nice to meet you everybody.

I am quite new to affiliate marketing, CPA, still looking for some strategies, learning, not investing any money and etc. I'm ready to do it, but yet, haven't found how to do everything, so yeah, step by step, i'm working on my instagram account which is almost one years old, just sometimes following people, now only have 1k followers. So yeah, hope i'll find everything I need in this forum!

Hiya, Lukas and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Sounds like you're gearing up for your venture into IG marketing. We have some threads here on that very subject:

How to get more real Instagram followers
HOW TO PROMOTE NUTRA OFFERS ON INSTAGRAM
Complete My Journey on Instagram Step by Step

There are lots more that you can search for (magnifying glass, upper right of page) but those are good ones to start with.

Before you actually dive in and begin monetizing though, please have a read through these threads to get your basic foundation and an idea of potential newbie challenges:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

This is probably an interesting and exciting journey you're embarking on. We're happy that you chose to let us help you with it and we will be watching your progress. We get a big kick out of seeing one of our own succeed. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Lukas!

Hi LukasGi, welcome to affiliate fix. Let us know how we can assist. we offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. check us out !!

banners
Back