The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Bubblews as a Marketing Platform

As far as its money making potential goes, it isn't very potent given the lack of members using it at the moment, but I imagine that will grow in the future (provided they don't run out of business), so writing something quality now may actually pay off in the long run. It isn't particularly useful for short term matters, however.

I really hope they don't run out of business because it is a really good site for those who want to make money by writing articles. The fact that it accept any kind of article makes it a really cool site. By writing there you can polish your writing skills or just get more experience to then attempt writing at some other sites that requiere more quality.

Bubblews doesn't seem like it's that reputable of an article directory, and I have no clue how it's performing with traffic. I'm an active Squidoo member, and I can vouch for that platform for being successful.

I've dabbled a bit with Bubblews. I'm still figuring out what I want to do with it. So far I've found that my attempts at "articles" mostly go ignored and I get more clicks from more personal, fun, bloggy-type posts. I suppose one way to look at it is a place to just go and have your own little personal mini-blog and maybe you'll make a buck here and there. It certainly has earned me more money than my ACTUAL personal blog has, so it has that going for it.

Bubblews doesn't seem like it's that reputable of an article directory, and I have no clue how it's performing with traffic. I'm an active Squidoo member, and I can vouch for that platform for being successful.

Well the truth is that Bubblews articles are ranking quite well on Google. I have seen some articles apearing on the first page of the search results. I think they might be doing well as far as traffic goes.

I am an active member of Bubblews. What concerns me is the trash articles that I see popping up every now and then. I hope they elevate their standard for articles. Their 400 characters minimum per article is bad for its business.

I've been with Bubblews for almost a month now, and I am enjoying the site. I have redeemed and been paid three times. As long as you follow the rules you will have success there. There are a lot of people complaining about not getting paid, and it worried me, but so far my experience has been a good one.
You do see a lot of low quality bubbles there, as well as some great posts. Wherever there is money to be made you will see this. Especially since they don't pre-screen the content before it is live. It's a new site with a lot of potential. I'm hoping the ones who write well will keep the site alive.

I've been with Bubblews for almost a month now, and I am enjoying the site. I have redeemed and been paid three times. As long as you follow the rules you will have success there. There are a lot of people complaining about not getting paid, and it worried me, but so far my experience has been a good one.
You do see a lot of low quality bubbles there, as well as some great posts. Wherever there is money to be made you will see this. Especially since they don't pre-screen the content before it is live. It's a new site with a lot of potential. I'm hoping the ones who write well will keep the site alive.

What that's awesome. I've been there for almost two months now and I'm still about $6 away from my second redemption. What's your nickname there? Could you please tell me so I can connect with you?

What that's awesome. I've been there for almost two months now and I'm still about $6 away from my second redemption. What's your nickname there? Could you please tell me so I can connect with you?

Hi Protoboard. I'm an active user in Bubblews, my username is chewbaka. Feel free to do "whatever you want" when you visit my profile lol. The site was down earlier but is now up and running. Having downtimes is a good sign for us. That means that the site is growing and the chance of it going under decreases.

Hi Protoboard. I'm an active user in Bubblews, my username is chewbaka. Feel free to do "whatever you want" when you visit my profile lol. The site was down earlier but is now up and running. Having downtimes is a good sign for us. That means that the site is growing and the chance of it going under decreases.

Man I just don't know. The site has had too many down times these last few days. I believe it has been troubled since last weekend and that just does not feels like a good sign. I hope I'm wrong because I'm reaching my second redemption.

See you in Bubblews!

I joined Bubblews several months ago but did not publish any articles until recently. I like that the minimum characters is 400, but I am wordy and usually 400 words is closer per bubble for me.

I enjoy the community interaction very much on the site. I just do not know if its going to be worth my time to keep writing there yet or not, I hope so, because I like the site very much, also.

One thing I have noticed on articles that use good SEO and tags, is that the ads fit well and that is where the money comes from when people click on them.

Some of the members are very good marketers who know how to write a short quality article that draws a reader into clicking on a blog link that has the content for the people who are looking for that information.

There could be better communication with the members by the staff, but I understand that takes time and the site is still pretty new and having some growing pains maybe.

I haven't tried Bubblews for marketing yet, but I'm sure it has been proven to be effective for some people. In my opinion, people who are looking for information wouldn't use Bubblews as a source of information. Most of the articles on the website are spun material, and a lot of people know that. I would stick with the more popular article submission websites like Hubpages.

I think it can be an excellent site for marketing. You can write about anything there. There is one downside though. Although the site does not outright state that it shouldn't be done, it is best that people don't post links to other sites in their articles. The idea is to keep people in Bubblews and not give them reasons to leave. Of course this is for those seeking to earn money there. However, if you are using it to market another site and you don;t intend to cash in on your articles then I guess you can go right ahead and put links.

Personally I just heard of BUBBLEWS this morning and I gave it a shot. I wrote some articles pertaining my business and posted it…..I tell you it works. Somehow my bank is reading a good amount. BUBBLEWS mostly pay one cent for every comment, or like hence I see it having the potential to help marketers gain more traffic as whenever they post their articles the comments and likes indicates that they are gaining more traffic hence a great way to market. Try it and you can see its profits….

Wow Bubblebews again! after I think may be I can try it but since I heard they have stopped paying, I am a little skeptical....I have never used Mylot but I can always experience that site....

Has anyone done any tests to see what effect this has on your Google organic rankings? I wonder if they view this site as a content farm - which it seems like it can be at times. They penalized some other high profile sites years ago such as eZineArticles and eHow.

I agree with most of the posts here. Bubblews has rules and if you don't follow them, you won't get paid. Though, it's easy to follow them and at the same time market your link. You could share your knowledge and views for the bubblers attention and curiosity. When they visit your profile, they'll see the link beside your profile picture. I've had some visits from Bubblews to my Infobarrel articles. It is an effective way if you do it right.

Interesting yet again, I think many users of Bubblews over here, getting more insight into this mysterious site....

MI
Back